Thread: I can't get off the ground in the banshee with the 2 wraiths in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I can't get off the ground in the banshee with the 2 wraiths in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hello guys i am in the final run area and i am having some query here. I have Bandanna, Grunt Funeral, and Boom skulls on. but still I cannot get off the ground in the banshee with the 2 wraiths! I health is full and have prior experience with getting the ghost over the edge. I've got it under control the extent that sneaking around the right side antiquated (while letting the flood and agreement duke it out), and I can get in the Banshee. Situation is, I could not get sufficiently high when the wraiths wreck me. No matter what number of explosives I spam, I could not damage those damn tanks. The overcharged plasma gun doesn't appear to do anything either. so do you guys are having any suggestion to achieve this. please let me know if you know about this. thanks in advance.

Re: I can't get off the ground in the banshee with the 2 wraiths in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hello thank you for starting this thread and i am having the same issue what you are facing. Might as well I actually begin over and utilize a 2nd controller, or can this be finished legit? I'm greatly near to getting away with the banshee, however I think I've gotta blow the tanks. For as much as the plasma cheat doesn't shock like up to date Halo games, what to do? Will the tanks be blown via explosive scuffle like Halo 3 and up?

Re: I can't get off the ground in the banshee with the 2 wraiths in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hello i have done with it, i make use of infinite ammo skull. and even sat at the back and from there throw the grenades until i kill each of the enemy. then i left wraiths. and after that run in the region of the right side back to the all rocks after that run from the banshees and flew away.

I actually did it. I truly unequivocally drove the ghost to the 2 banshees straight through the firefight, safeguarded and caught a banshee then flew as heightened as I would be able to stay away from wraiths, and rocket flood.it's plausible even without Bandanna resulting from the fact that would be what I did. I did it on my 1st run through the game & subsequent to I knew it was a fulfillment I didn't pick anything up. It's positively not that unfavorable inasmuch as both the Plasma Pistol & Shotgun are jaw-dropping weapons.

Pelt the wraiths with ordinary shoot from the Plasma Pistol. It encourages to slap the trigger to get it firing as quick as probable. When at the same time as, the wraith(s) will pass on and you could probably move on to the banshee. This is collecting you've slaughtered every little item else in the territory even now, it actually gives you a surety of survival.

I actually completed this level a day or several in the past solo and with no skulls on fabulous. The just weapon I ever picked up was revamped plasma guns for the preferred charge. Yes I was on unbelievable and no I didn't get the attainment. I don't know assuming that it checked executes with the banshee as an additional "weapon" or not, or provided that I actually got unlucky and had an abnormal happen. So yes it is feasible, but risks are you're determined to need the bandana skull so you don't need to stress over picking up revamped plasma guns and having the accomplishment not mean some odd explanation.

its not that tricky to unequivocally steal a banshee actually embrace the right divider, execute the couple rush in your direction with shorty, then stay to the back of the rocks and bounce in the banshee and fly straight up The actualization takes a tiny bit of work without bandana, but I found it super effortless with bandana. Not executing snorts is much harder.

If you're not supposed to pick up even brand new plasma guns, then I could declare it isn't conceivable without anyhow the bandana skull. Anyway that could be unequivocally nitwit in my opinion as picking up late plasma guns and needing to deal with ammo is harder than unlimited ammo.