Thread: Who is Officer Linda in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary?

Who is Officer Linda in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary?

I am playing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary on the Xbox from past few days. Well I have come to know about office Linda -058 in the game? I wanted to know who she is? And why her name is included at the level? Let me know if you are having any back ground information regarding her. Any suggestion on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Who is Officer Linda in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary?

Well she was killed at Reach and she was put into the cryo-storage at the pillar of autumn and she was not ejected at the during the crash. She kind of floated around of the space near Installation 4 at the event of the Combat Evolved and it supposed to discovered by the John and Cortana at the end of CE and just before the beginning of the Halo 2. It is written into the book.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that she is not having any important role in the game so you should not worry about her at all.

I think you have got the wrong idea of the entire thing over here. I wanted to tell you that she is one of the most important main Spartan-IIs into the series and she is the only who has survived successfully. She is important and it is quite worth when reading up with the Fred, Kelly, and Kurt. In the game.

I was looking to say ‘what about the voice when you die?’ after that I have remembered the augmentation and steroids Spartans which are going through in the game. she was looking like Kat and was a woman in the game.
    Linda is not appeared in the game and she was having minor role in the game. in case she is seems to be cannon 343 is going to force the books into game timeline now in the game..

I wanted to tell you that the Boba Fett is supposed to be fully suited Spartan. It will have the element of Surprise since he should not mess with one until and unless it is marked. So you will have enough amount of the time in order to calculate the method of capture and kill on the prey which would stalk until and unless the time is correct.