Thread: Bugs with the Skull in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Bugs with the Skull in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hi guys i observe very serious bug in this game and i dont know how you can fix this. so There has all the eye patch skull a bug with the eye fix skull on the library. I was playing a love seat coop event with a companion and he picked up the skull, bringing about it to vanish. Thing is, it won't return in spite of the fact that i have gotten no credit for picking it up. does anybody else know a fix for this?

Re: Bugs with the Skull in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

When one individual picks up the skull it disappears from the map (this additionally tallies in within the online co-op). So primarily you'll need to play the level again to get the skull. I'm determined to restate this since individuals don't appear to get it. I went back within the similar level, in solo, following turning off the 360 and it still makes a point not to appear.

If the game has erroneously given you acknowledgement for picking it like a champ-but did not give you the skull-beginning an game on live with someone that has not picked it like a champ will make it show up. Furthermore, if your associate picks it like a champ in Co-Op you both still unlock the skull. Did you verify the skull was not unlocked in the skulls menu?

Hello thank you for your reply. i tried with this but still its not helpful for me.I initialized this game on remastered mode with somebody who did not collected it, but i did not find any unlocked skull ans as you are asking that i checked skull menu or not then i checked skull menu.

Make a new profile, and run through the level in splitscreen co-op. Verify the late profile is player 1 and all that. When you get to the skull, have your main profile run over and get it. Erase your information and begin over. You appear to have a situation that just changes you. I play in center and both my confederate and I am able to every gather a skull without it disappearing for the individual who picks it like a champ second.