Thread: Unable to play Rayman origins

Unable to play Rayman origins

Well I have installed Rayman origins on the computer of mine. As I am trying to launch the game I am not able to launch the game at all. The screen is fill with the weird color. I am getting the back groun part of the game. I have searched on the Google to get the idea of the thing but there was nothing which I can apply to fix the issue.

Re: Unable to play Rayman origins

Well to get the root cause of the problem you have to answer following questions.
    Which operating system do you running?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer?

I am suspecting that there is compatibility issue with the game.
    • so you should look for the exe file of the game and right click on it. From the right click menu you have to click on Properties.
    • Now you have to click on the Compatibility tab. You have to select the appropriate option from the compatibility option.
    • After that you should click on Ok button and see whether the thing is working or not.

Do you have try to run the game as an admin of the computer? if not then you should right click on the exe file of the game and click on the Run as Administrator.

There could be an issue with the back ground process running on the system of yours. so you will require to clean boot the computer. in this particular process you should find out the back ground process which is causing the issue and disable the same.

Many times I have seen that there is an issue with the user account which you are having on the computer might be corrupted due to unknown reason. So now what to do? well it is really simple solution is that you should create a new user account on the computer. if the issue is resolved then you should transfer all the data from the issue causing user account to the newly user account so that you will be able to access all the data and delete the issue causing issue user profile from the computer. once you have done the same let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter or not.

After looking at the issue I am doubting that all the above mentioned issue is happening because of the antivirus. What I am suggesting that you should simply disable the antivirus and see whether you are able to resolve the issue.

Let me know whether you have installed the latest version of the DirectX as well as Graphic card drivers on the computer. you can get the latest version of the DirectX as well as graphic card from the official website. You should download and install the same on the computer . after completing with the installation above mentioned software you should reboot the system.

Well you need to reinstall the game since some of the game files are corrupted due to unknown reason.

If the any of the above mentioned solutions are not working for you than I think the issue which you have sated over is happening because of the bug issue. Only thing which you can do is to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report which will contain the information regarding the computer config and what is issue do you getting? the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which will you should use to fix the issue which you have stated over here.