Thread: Difficulty with Shotgun in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Difficulty with Shotgun in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

In something greater than one example, I've expired mysteriously while utilizing the shotgun. I prod the trigger, and that same instant, drop dead as it would be if I had been shot with a sniper rifle or something. It has happened various times, and while I am able to perceive that probably I was actually executed from a range from a shotgun rush, there was one time when it even happened with full state then again shields-in that case, a shotgun impact shouldn't be sufficient to slaughter me, even at focus clear. Additionally it once happened as I was attempting to execute a solitary needles overwhelm in front of me.

Re: Difficulty with Shotgun in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

its ever just happened while I was keeping up the shotgun, not with any possible weapons (in spite of the fact that obviously, I was utilizing the shotgun for a large portion of the second part of the game)there were, all things considered, different things I don't recall seeing in the initial event, for example weapons stuttering on the ground and creating a mess of din, which reminds me of physical science bugs in Havok games.

Were you playing The Library? On account of I too have encountered secret passing practically the same as you've expressed; I'm running around shooting stuff but then I'll drop dead regardless of no foes being nearby. It's not a blast expiration or anything, Chief will actually drop to the ground and I'll see the liveliness of the shields blasting. I'm conjecturing its one of those glitches on the grounds that I've encountered revamped peculiarities that I don't recollect before similar to this bizarre sound that shows up in haphazard zones.

The tapping on the ground is unquestionably done by bugs of some kind with weapons. You'll see that, provided that you pick up the weapon starting from the earliest stage will quit making noise.

With respect to the deaths, yes, precisely the same with me. I'll unequivocally drop dead and see the shields slipping up liveliness. However it has never happened while I was independent from anyone else, there was consistently regardless one adversary in the dominion (no matter how feeble, for example a specific battle shape rush without weapons). I discharge the shotgun, but rather than him ceasing to exist, I do. Did he possess the Reflect spell or something? Additionally it wasn't actually in the Library, I've had it in Keyes and Two Betrayals simultaneously.

I know in the event that you shoot close enough to a covie shield, the pellets redirect and will kill you. This might be the case with certain different surfaces also, not beyond any doubt. It's simply the sound of them hitting the ground always. Assuredly I've heard/seen it they're on an inclination of some kind, so its like they're stayed falling unendingly while still hitting the ground.

I don't surmise this is what it is however. Fundamentally, I shoot a surge fella with the shotgun and, in any case if my health/shields are full and notwithstanding if the surge's even in slaughter extend, I'll drop dead. No inflatable chaps or different deadly adversaries are even near me. Never had any issues such as that. In the event that you do kill those chaps that move every last trace of the small spores, they do blast up being shot and it harms a parcel. But also them exploding can create a chain response of different ones blowing up.