Thread: Is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is online multiplayer game??

Is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is online multiplayer game??

One more noob of this game. i don't know anything about this game. i heard about this game from one of my friend and then i came home and was searching about this on internet. and i really would like to play this game. so now my question is, is this game having online multiplayer mode. i read somwhere that this game includes multiplayer mode. so please let me know more about this. thanks in advance.

Re: Is Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is online multiplayer game??

Yes whatever you heard about this game is correct this game include online multiplayer mode. in addition its appalling a lot halo reach through like 10 additional and improved maps. so its really enjoyable. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. still if you are having any doubt then you can ask i will try to solve your confusion about this game.

thank you for clearing my doubt. if multiplayer mode is there then i will by this game. i played reach in past so now my question is does this multiplayer mode have ranking system like it was present in reach? in addition with the unlock capable armor and similar to this? i go with many other websites but i found that every one is saying that there is nothing like new or anything updated added. so i am little bit confused with your reply. but i am expecting that it should have content filed like it was present in reach. sorry if i am wrong but please let me know about this.

it is not basically Reach with brand new maps. It actually IS some multiplayer maps for Reach. You could probably even download the maps with a code and play them with your Reach disk.Also depending on if you at present have Reach and are just fascinated by the multiplayer, you are able to get the maps in parts as a download for Reach.

This has no place close the same content as Reach, and it plays diversely in the Anniversary gametypes (they imitated the M6D gun to be as capable as it was in CE multiplayer, and they evacuated armor capabilities). This guide pack incorporates 6 playable maps, for instance 5 gametypes and one firefight guide. Get gives you allot more matter the extent that maps and gametypes go but just these six maps are good with the Anniversary gametypes so depending on if its old school Halo multiplayer you're searching for then this could be all what you'll require. This utilization the precise same Reach motor so your Reach profile will continue incorporating your credits, rank, armor, and so forth.