Thread: i didn't get my achievement in Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary

i didn't get my achievement in Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary

I am having some weird issue with my game yesterday i was playing split-screen co-op with my friend so the think is while playing my friend run ahead to kill all the enemies so i can go ahead. so while doing this he died one time but and as it is he were not going for the achievements]but after finishing the level i found that i didn't my achievements. don't know why its like this. i think its a kind of glitch or i think my friend have to be alive to get this achievements. no idea whats wrong with it but still i am not clear with my doubts. do you guys have any idea about it? please let me know about this if you know anything.

Re: i didn't get my achievement in Halo:Combat Evolved Anniversary

Yes even i faced the same issue with this game. i was playing with my brother today and we performed the same thing which you said but still i did not get achievements. i died once while playing. so i think its not a glitch and according to me everyone have to be alive while playing CO OP mode. not sure but this is what i think.

Since you do it splitscreen, both players should survive. For whatever explanation, in the event that you co-op over live, you would be able to do the counterfeit spawn trick. Or somewhere I've listened to. I did it solo, so I don't know if this is correct. In any case definitely, splitscreen counterfeit spawn is a no-try for this achievement.

Yes i agree with the above post everyone should be alive to get achievement. I am able to confirm the spawn dummy trick employs simply online. i tried with this one of my friend today only and i he got the achievements.