Thread: Things that has became habit in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.

Things that has became habit in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.

I have been playing Halo series from a long time and now I have started playing Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary and I have found that there are some pointless habit that I have developed playing Halo and I think that there will be a no of people as well. So I am just starting this thread to know that which are the common habits that one performs even though it is pointless. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Things that has became habit in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.

Yes even I have some and they are as followed:
    • I have the habit of reloading the gun constantly no matter if I get a break after shooting just one bullet.
    • I keep collecting grenades even if there are no enemies and I have a no of them already.
    • If I come across a new rocket pack then I blow the ones which I have and then I collect it again.
    • I also have a habit to melee the glass and also jumping on the elevators just for fun as well.

Hey even I have the habit of reloading the guns even if I just shoot single bullet and sometimes I don’t wait for a break as well other than this thing I have some other habits as well and they are as followed:
    • I don’t leave the place till I kill the entire enemy in that area and I have been doing the same in the previous versions of hallo as well.
    • I have a habit of using the flashlight indoors for almost all the time.
    • I pick up every single ammo that I come across even if I have plenty of them.

I think that reloading every time is one of the common things and even I do the same and I also have an habit of throwing the grenade at the doors and the boxes where I feel something might be hiding behind it no matter if they do not die by the grenade at least they will come out and then I can shoot them rather than just going there and then getting a surprise attack. I also have a habit of knocking down all the grunts and coat the ground blue, I really enjoy and I have a habit of doing the same.

Here is mine:
    1. I always shoot a couple of bullets more even after the enemy has died.
    2. I always use sniper to kill the marine, I have a habit of it and I do well with the same.
    3. I try to stick Captain Keyes with a nade just after the prison cell opens.
    4. I keep checking the map room after a couple of betrayals.

I also have most of the above habits except I have a habit of not using the flashlight almost for all the time, I also load all the guns and the rockets that I have before entering the Maw and for the AotCR I don’t kill all the marines and keep some of them alive in order to use them to sit back and watch a battle take place, I really like that. Other than this even i have the habit of reloading and throwing grenades at the place where I doubt.

I have the habit of the following things:
    • Reloading constantly.
    • Throwing grenades at places where I doubt enemies.
    • I have a habit of filling Covenant vehicles.
    • Shattering glass.
    • I always look for a sniper at the "Hill Base" area and after I get one then I go to the Rock Pile area at the end and then make the sniper and gunner facing the rocks just to fire on all the drop zones and I think that very few will be doing the same.

After looking your suggestions I think that reloading constantly, throwing grenades at the doubt full places and shattering glasses are the most common habits for the Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. I am really thankful to all of you for sharing your suggestions with me. I really appreciate them.