Thread: Question about "Tying Up Loose Ends" achievement in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Question about "Tying Up Loose Ends" achievement in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I have been playing this game “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary” and I am at the last level to reach the "Tying Up Loose Ends" achievement but then the problem here is that it says that I will have to go to the Keyes on Heroic or Legendary and after that I will have to kill the elites, so I just wanted to know that it really matters who is killing the elites? Are the elites counted if they are killed by a Flood or a Grunt Funeral Skull explosion and all? And the last thing I wanted to know is that if I am playing with a partner than the achievement will open for both of us or just one? Any suggestions regrading the same will be appreciated.

re: Question about "Tying Up Loose Ends" achievement in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I have been playing this game “Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary” and I am at the last level to reach the "Tying Up Loose Ends" achievement but then the problem here is that it says that I will have to go to the Keyes on Heroic or Legendary and after that I will have to kill the elites, so I just wanted to know that it really matters who is killing the elites? Are the elites counted if they are killed by a Flood or a Grunt Funeral Skull explosion and all? And the last thing I wanted to know is that if I am playing with a partner than the achievement will open for both of us or just one? Any suggestions regrading the same will be appreciated.
    As far as I know the dead Elites are simply counted in this game so no matter who kill them,it may be your friend the flood or what so ever you just have to make them dead and only then they will be counted and if you want some trick for this achievement then I will suggest you to get a Bandana and then enter the hallway where you will be going and then just throw a grenade and that will be quite helpful.

Re: Question about "Tying Up Loose Ends" achievement in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Hey thanks for that trick I will really try it out but then you have not answered my other question and it is that if I am playing with a partner than the achievement will open for both of us or just one? And the other thing I wanted to know is that will I have to complete the level completely or the achievement can be unlocked in between as well?? Any further help will be appreciated.

Re: Question about "Tying Up Loose Ends" achievement in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Yes you will have to complete the level in order to unlock the "Tying Up Loose Ends" achievement and it really does not matter who kill the elites you just have to make sure that all the elites are dead. I will also like to share that at the start of the level you will have to jump in order to get rid of the Flood and you can even use some grenades as well and at the end of the level you will find a lot of SpecOps Elites so just don’t go straight and make sure that you go through the hallways because that will be much safer. I will also like to add that there will be 2 SpecOps squads when you will reach the Banshees so just don’t enter them instantly because there is a One SpecOps squad at the bottom floor and it will not come out as I think that it needs to be triggered when you enter the Banshees. Just keeps these things in mind and I hope they will help you out.

I think that even I will try to help you with a tip actually I have been through this level and I am just sharing what I had faced, actually when we jump down in the hole at the start thinking that all the elites must be dead as the flood runs across the chasm but then it is really not so and here some of the elites hide off-screen and you will have to be prepared with the elites hide off-screen because I have found that the grenade spam will be best at this place and it had happened to me as well so I thought that sharing this will help you.

I think that even I will try to help you with a tip actually I have been through this level and I am just sharing what I had faced, actually when we jump down in the hole at the start thinking that all the elites must be dead as the flood runs across the chasm but then it is really not so and here some of the elites hide off-screen and you will have to be prepared with the elites hide off-screen because I have found that the grenade spam will be best at this place and it had happened to me as well so I thought that sharing this will help you.
    Hey I am really thankful to you for sharing this tip with me, I will really make sure that I don’t repeat the same mistake. Any ways thanks to others as well for sharing their suggestions with me, I really appreciate them.