Thread: Which are the best weapons to use in the campaign of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Which are the best weapons to use in the campaign of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I have recently bought this game ‘Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary” and I have just started playing the game and I am liking the game play as well and I have used some weapons as well and they are pretty interesting ones as well, I just wanted to know that Which are the best weapons to use in the campaign of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Any suggestions regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Which are the best weapons to use in the campaign of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Even I have started playing it since a week and I will like to share that the Most of the human weapons I have found in this games appears to be crappy. I mean that I have been just running with a plasma pistol all the time and finally switch it to a power weapon say to sniper if I get them. I think that the shotgun is the beats weapons and I think that it will do quite well against the conevant, other than that I think Assault Rifle is also a awesome machine and it can really help in wiping out the parasite guys in a short period of time.

Re: Which are the best weapons to use in the campaign of Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

I personally think that the pistol will be the best ones when used against the Grunts and I really think that the plasma pistol is quite powerful and all you have to do id just charge it and then just hit the Elite’s and take their shields down as well. I will say that they are my personal favorites as well.

I personally think that the pistol will be the best ones when used against the Grunts and I really think that the plasma pistol is quite powerful and all you have to do id just charge it and then just hit the Elite’s and take their shields down as well. I will say that they are my personal favorites as well.
    I really don’t agree to you I think that the Assault Rifle are the worst ones to be used in the campaign and I think that they should be the very last option to have if you don’t find anything else whereas the Plasma Pistol is really awesome against the Elites and Jackals and I have been using the same to tear the Grunts the jackals and I think that they are quite effective as well. I have found the Shotgun and the Sniper Rifle quite useful to wreck Grunts and Hunters but then I am not able to use them well. The Rockets are just amazing using it you can just take down large groups of elites and hunters as well.

I completely agree to you for this and I will also like to add that the Needler here are worst as well and even they should be counted among the Assault Rifle because I really don’t find them useful in killing Elites, they can be just used to take down some hunters and their worst part is their delayed explosion ad that’s the thing that really make them useless. I have been playing with a plasma pistol and a shields and I am really enjoying the head shots.

I completely agree to you for this and I will also like to add that the Needler here are worst as well and even they should be counted among the Assault Rifle because I really don’t find them useful in killing Elites, they can be just used to take down some hunters and their worst part is their delayed explosion ad that’s the thing that really make them useless. I have been playing with a plasma pistol and a shields and I am really enjoying the head shots.

Hey I had done the same for the first 5 levels and I have also used the assault rifle as well but then I have now switched to a combo of pistol and a shotgun for the second half of the game but then I have found that the pistol are not that of use when you use them against the Flood but here the shotgun does a great job and yes even I think that the assault rifle is of no use for the flood and the elites and you can only use them for Covenant and the smaller Flood lifeforms.

I have been using the following:
    • Pistol
    • Plasma Pistol
    • Sniper Rifle
    • Rocket Launcher.

I don’t think that you have to use anything than these and for the second half of the game I think that the shotgun will really do a great job.

I have been using the following:

* Pistol
    * Plasma Pistol
    * Sniper Rifle
    * Rocket Launcher.

I don’t think that you have to use anything than these and for the second half of the game I think that the shotgun will really do a great job.

I really don’t think so and I think that the using the shotgun in the second half of the game is really useless and I think that it will just lay you top death if you will use it on the harder difficulties level of the game. I was using the shotgun after the level 5 but then I think that it was really not effective to the Covenant and all and now I have switched to Plasma pistol and now I think that I am doing quite well

Here is what I think:
    • Plasma pistol- It is the best one against anything and especially for the Elites.
    • Shotgun – It is better when used against the Flood.
    • Pistol-Best for anything but not that effective to the shielded Elites.
    • Sniper rifle- It is best for Covenant.
    • Rockets- Best against anything at any level.
    • Plasma rifle- It is not that useful even though it is having automatic version of PP and bigger heat sink with no overcharge.
    • Assault rifle- Not that effective but then they can be used against the Grunts.
    • Needler- They can be only used sometimes against the Elites.

I think that the pistol/sniper are quite effective against the hunters and the elites but then I don’t think that they are the best ones and as far as the shotgun is concerned I think that they are effective as well and they can be used at the higher levels as well but then I think that if people use it like a noob who just use cover to survive then I don’t think that they will be useful for them and I think that shotgun and pistol, shotgun and assault rifle are the best combos between the level 8 and the 10 and I think that they will really do a great job against the flood in the higher levels as well. I think that the shot gun should be in a combo at higher levels but only for those who are good at it.

I think that the Shotgun and the Pistol is really a good combo but then I think that the assault rifle and the Shotgun are better against the Covenent, whereas the Plasma Pistol is awesome when used against the Setinals, Jackels and the Elites. The Rocket Launcher does a great job against the stubborn Elites and the well-guarded Hunters as well but I find it to be the best in jams and for the needler I will say that they should be kept as an option when you don’t have ammo or you have low ammo.

I think that the Shotgun and the Pistol is really a good combo but then I think that the assault rifle and the Shotgun are better against the Covenent, whereas the Plasma Pistol is awesome when used against the Setinals, Jackels and the Elites. The Rocket Launcher does a great job against the stubborn Elites and the well-guarded Hunters as well but I find it to be the best in jams and for the needler I will say that they should be kept as an option when you don’t have ammo or you have low ammo.
    Yes I agree to you completely, even I think that the assault rifle and the Shotgun is the best combo and I have been using them most of the times.