Thread: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary pre order codes not working

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary pre order codes not working

hi guys i am having frustrating issue with this game. i pre ordered this game and as soon as i got this game at that moment I input my codes on the xbox live site and the code runs successfully but after that at the moment i attempt to play game at that time grunt funeral skull and master chief avatar armor were not present with it. the thing the halo cea maps used for reach code employing. i am not getting any others.

Re: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary pre order codes not working

I didnt get this kind of issue with my pre ordered copy still i will suggest you to try to enter them on the console. actually i got the same thing by adding them in the console only. so i am sure it will work for you also. and still if you are getting the same issue then i will suggest you to contact with the Ubisoft support. i am sure they will help you to solve this issue.

Hi thank you for starting this thread. even i am having the same issue with my game copy. I require suggestion on this issue moreover my codes express they are invalid, and when I run over to active downloads nothing shows up moreover. Its not a major ordeal but it could be superb to have them. the one and only one that worked for me like TC were the maps.

I'm guessing its for the reason that you entered in them wrong? In the event that not, you would need to contact 343 and have them give you new codes. You could need to give them verification that you acquired the game new. If you didn't purchase the new game, then your codes have at present been utilized.