Thread: Suggestion for the new Rayman game

Suggestion for the new Rayman game

I don’t know that how many of you agree with me but I think that the Ubisoft must make a fresh Rayman game as Rayman Retro. It must be the disc/game card game along with the (Rayman 1, Rayman 2:The Great Escape, and Rayman Rush). This must be for the Microsoft Xbox 360. This should also shift Rayman through the D-Pad as well as Analog Stick. This is just the idea that comes in my about this game and I thought that I must share this you people over here. So please post with your comments and ideas about this. I think, we will have a great discuss over here regarding this.

Re: Suggestion for the new Rayman game

I also feel that this is really a good idea but I cannot understand that why this should be only rayman rush. It could be the rayman m/arena. I am saying this as rush will just have the races and in case of arena, it is composed of the fights also along with the races. I also heard that there is going to be the rayman trilogy hd for the PS3. This is going to be really good to encompass these three games for my will via Rayman 2 and Rayman M.

I would like to tell you that the PS2 is already dead and so this is going to be very stupid idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    I would like to tell you that the PS2 is already dead and so this is going to be very stupid idea.
    I would like to tell you that this is not correct. I have purchased the PS2 this year only and I found that it is still full of fun and they are having the games for the Big Grin. I purchased the Crash Bandicoot Triple Action pack as well as the Mortal Kombat collection. So I am not agree with your opinion.

Rayman: Origins offers a 2D platform adventure and atmospheric environments allows jumping and fighting, as we have been able to do in the first Rayman. Origins It is much more modern than inspiration as four of the game play is. In multiplayer you can not only help each other but also hit another person to sell a lot to tease. The disadvantage here is that you are together now and then accidentally hit or even late fall. Hits from your fellow players do not necessarily negative but some of the times there is a little more knocked and so you can come to one platform.

This could be a good idea but in the existing game also, I found that the entire game consists primarily of painted parts, as it uses the new UbiArt Framework engine. The game is with the strong graphic appearance. These artists have only one drawing, which are very easily converted into an animation. This is done because it is drawn and divided it with a few clicks on the "skeleton" that is made. The game is not only graphically strong, the style is well chosen. The figures in the game look very funny. The facial expressions of Rayman's friend Globox convex laugh regularly to work, but the sounds and movements of the other characters are also humorously portrayed. Rayman: Origins is a pretty long platform adventure, which fortunately has the necessary variety.

I cannot say it for sure that the new idea is going to be good or not but I found that both games is damn hard. Basically the end of the achievement levels in Rayman Origins not that difficult, but all the yellow balls into a scoring level is often inhumane. That would be the same as gamers require for each coin in any Mario game to pick. Moreover, some parts are really tough, even if you do not have passion for collecting treasures, after a few times when it still fails then frustration goes around the corner.

Rayman: Origins knows very successfully the series back on the map and distinguishes itself by its successful appearance. and I dont think that this requires further modification. This i just what I think about this.