Thread: Neo magazine review for King of Fighters XIII

Neo magazine review for King of Fighters XIII

Recently I have brought the game King of Fighters XIII for my Xbox, because I have the entire series for this game and also this is the best collection for me to have this game. Recently I have heard about the magazine for this game KOFXIII is been released by the Neo. So I am very much excited about this release of the magazines for this special game, I want to know more about this magazine that what are the magazine have and what are the benefits we will get by having this magazine and from where did will I get these magazine. So if you guys have any of the information for this thing or any of the ideas or the suggestion for this magazine then please does the reply. Thanks for the help if you can

re: Neo magazine review for King of Fighters XIII

Yes there are the magazine from the Neo for this game this magazine have the collection of the articles and the stories for the character that are there in the game “King of Fighters XIII”. And also there are the collection of review of this game may be there are the description about the combos and the way for the fighting there in this game. However I have seen in one of the links that the magazine have the collection of the feature and the review, this magazine have the best cover. The cover is created for this magazine is great and creative.

The Magazine has the 2 covers, the main cover that is the Front cover is good develop with the white background and the back of the magazine have the PS3 cover that means that there is the logo for the PS3.

There are the collection of the character guides and the game franchise history, so for this thing I only can say that this magazine will be the good collection for the King Of Fighter to know more about the game and the character and also the magazine is itself is good created by the Neo.

The nice thing that I have seen there in the magazine is the Banner for the magazine the Magazine Banner has the collection of the best character of this game, as I have seen that there is the set of the K’, Mai, Iori Yagami and Kyo kusanagi. This are the best thing I have seen there in the review of this magazine by the Neo for this game King Of fighters XIII.

This magazine is available to the official site so there are the chances to have this magazine I think that there are need to make the registration to the official site for this magazine to have this magazine have the best articles and also may the stories and bio-graphic of these game character are there available there in this magazine. As per the review that I have seen there on the official link about this Magazines that this have the character list and the preview of the entire character there in the KOFXIII.

There are the collections of the best image of the character along with the description of the character. And also there are the beast of the cover that are created by the Neo for this Magzine that have the collection of the four best character iori yagami, K’, kyo kusanagi and Mai.

Recently I have brought this magazine for this King of Fighter XIII from my local market this is really the Great game magazine, there are many of the things I have seen there in this magazine s if you people want to have these magazine then this is best to have this magazine from your local market or the nearby shop that deals with the PC and console game selling.

There are the rating given there in this magazine for the series of the game that are there in the collection of the KOF, and also the rating for the character are there depends on the skills and the ranks of the character.

Re: Neo magazine review for King of Fighters XIII

This is the great thing for this game and also there are the chances for the King of Fighters XIII fans to get the Game magazine that have the information and the reviews of this game, there are the collection of the Articles there in the magazine that have the story and the grade for the player there in this magazine.