Thread: What number of copies to be sold of The King of Fighters XIII?

What number of copies to be sold of The King of Fighters XIII?

we know that this particular game The King of Fighters XIII has been released recently. I wanted to know speculation of yours regarding how many copies of this game can be sold? Post the speculation of yours over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What number of copies to be sold of The King of Fighters XIII?

Looking at the situation which you have stated over here and I am wondering that it will sold 150-250k copies across the world. Also expecting that the hardcore community and they will sell the very higher percentage of the DLC which are supposed to most of the games are doing.

There are people are saying that this particular game sold millions of copies. If it gets happen than it will be shocking news for me. Personally I am wondering that the selling of the game will be dependent on the review of the game. also the games which are having the really high level of the percentage of DLC which is most of the games are supposed to do. I have come to know about that this particular game can make or break the developer so already there is lots of hope from the developer of the game. Well i am really hoping that this particular game will do well.

As far as I know this particular game is quite great but it seems to freezing when you are playing the same online. Also there will be great impact of market efforts and promotion of the game on the sales of the game. however I am expecting it will sold around 60K to 85K in the market. There are lots of people who are wanted to play this particular game and I am hoping that it will do well. Let’s wait and watch and see what is going to happen.

I am not in the situation to make a estimation regarding the total copies of the game which should be sold. However I am hoping that there will be enough of amount of the game sold so that we can have next release of this particular game. Personally I really love to do play fighting game and I am having great fun while playing the same. also there is thing that what number of the game copies are preordered would play an important role in the total sold copies of the game. I will let you know once I have managed to get the exact number of the copies to be sold.