Thread: How is the official joystick for game The King of Fighters XIII?

How is the official joystick for game The King of Fighters XIII?

Well the developer of the game has announced an gaming controller for this particular game The King of Fighters XIII. They have announced that Korean joystick makers, Gammac are supposed to develop the joystick for this particular game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How is the official joystick for game The King of Fighters XIII?

I have decided that I am going to visit the official website of the manufacturer and I have found that they are not supposed to use the Sanwa or Seimitsu buttons or levers. However it is having really nice artwork.

After going through the thing which you have mentioned over here I have searched on the Google and also visited lots of forums and I have found that Fanta sticks are supposed to be best option for playing this particular game. also it seems to be better option than that of the Sanwa, As Sanwa for SF and Fanta is for KOF.
    However the selection of the joystick is totally dependent on you and it’s your opinion whether which one you wanted to purchase and which should not be purchased.

You should know that Sanwa is not for the SF at all. There are lots of arcade cabinets which are supposed to use into the game like Tekken, Virtua Fighter. Also it is being used by the all the Viewlex units. This particular stick can be also used by the Street Fighter 4, BlazBlue and The King Of Fighters XIII.

I am having some interesting information which will be useful to get the idea of the entire thing which you have stated over here. The stick is not using any of the authentic Korean parts. By paying the shipping costs on the site you will be able to pay an arm and a leg for this particular stick. If you are looking to mod the then there will real arcade part than you will be able to do the same by using the Madcatz SE and you will be able to mod the joy stick by paying little bit amount of the money. You should get the Qanba or Eight Arc and Dual modded out of box for cost of TE stick.

So far I am not having fighter stick but I am looking to get the same. well I will wait for the SF X T so that I can get fighter stick it is having great work done on it.

Until and unless the joystick I would recommend that you should go for the HRAP or SF TE rather than that of one which we are talking about in this particular thread. Also you should know that HRAP SA is having the same kind of parts and you have to pay fair amount of the money. So you should visit the official website and get the idea of the thing which I have told over here.

Well I have found that the HRAP V3 SA is looking quite nice. There are lots of options available in when you are supposed to purchase the joystick. Also SF TE is another good option in the game.