Thread: Will developer of The King of Fighters XIII release Netcode patch?

Will developer of The King of Fighters XIII release Netcode patch?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here. Well I am looking to play The King of Fighters XIII. After testing the netcode for couple of days I have come to know that it seems to be unplayable and I was looking for the better things in the game. I wanted to know whether there is any announcement from the developer of the game regarding the Netcode patch??? So far I have not found anything but I am hoping that forum users of this particular forum will help you out to fix the matter of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Will developer of The King of Fighters XIII release Netcode patch?

All the people are looking for the same thing which you have stated over here in this particular thread. I have noticed huge lag while playing the game online. The entire game is become quite unplayable for me. Well I am expecting that there should be releasing of the patch by the developer of the game. this particular game is seems to be running fine into the offline mode of the game but while into the online scenario the entire thing is becoming quite different.

What was the result when you are supposed to put the PS3 into the DMZ mode? One of the friend of mine was having the same issue and I have recommend that put the gaming console into DMZ mode. Once he has done the same there was no lag while playing the game on the gaming console.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that DMZ opens all the ports on the local IP which you have to set it to. It seems to working fine when you are supposed to do the same on the console rather on the computer. so you will be able to do the same for the Console only. Because it is opening all the ports then there will not be possible all the ports which might be getting blocked by the router if you are supposed to do the port forward. I have tested number of ports and it seems to working fine with me.

I do agree with you that the console for the any games really since the router will not blocking any of the ports which might be missed at the time of the port forwarding. It will be useful to notice the same with other games.

Well I was wondering that the PSN is supposed to use UPnP and as far as I know there is no need to do port forwarding and also it did not supposed to block the port. I am sure that the netcode for this particular game is quite worse than that of the other games which are available in the market. This particular game is seems to be running on fine on the console for the average people will not be able to notice the lag. However there will be little bit lag in terms of frames and milliseconds of the timing in the game.

According to me the developer of the game are the people who will be able to fix the matter. what I wanted to tell you that you should see that the proper ports are opened for the smooth playing of the game. the most appropriate solution is DMZ set up on the gaming console which has been already stated over here in this particular thread.

There could be an issue with the game itself. Hence I recommend that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours.

If I am not wrong there could be bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game and also there is need of the patch for the netcode. So we need to wait till the developer of the game works on the same and they will release the patch which you should download and install the same on the game.