Thread: Character Designing Thoughts for King of Fighters XIII

Character Designing Thoughts for King of Fighters XIII

I have been playing King of Fighters since a long time and now I have started playing King of Fighters XIII and I am having a no of thoughts regarding the character deign and I am now there are a no of people who wants to have some changes in the characters design as well. So I am just starting this thread to know your Character Designing Thoughts for King of Fighters XIII. People sharing their suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: Character Designing Thoughts for King of Fighters XIII

I have been playing King of Fighters since a long time and now I have started playing King of Fighters XIII and I am having a no of thoughts regarding the character deign and I am now there are a no of people who wants to have some changes in the characters design as well. So I am just starting this thread to know your Character Designing Thoughts for King of Fighters XIII. People sharing their suggestions will be appreciated.
    Yes I have a lot of thoughts and here they go:
    • I think that the character should be toned to appear more real and they should have real fighting skill as well.
    • Their clothes and looks will look better if they are made to appear like real.
    • I don’t like the characters having androgynous males and little girls look so they should really stop creating such idiots no matter if they have good fighting skills as well.
    • Athena is the only one that I have liked by now because her skills appear to be real as she is having some good normal attacks. I wish to see some male characters having skills like her.

I agree to you completely even I have same thoughts and as far as the good characters is concerned I think that the Oswald and Vanessa are better as compared to the other recent designs and I am really hating the SNKP.I also like the Momoko, actually I have been playing Street Fighter from a long time and I think that they should have added those skills as they are quite real and I think that it would have made the game even better. I don’t like the looks of the new female characters that they have added.

I had the same suggestion and I have shared it previously as well, I am a big fan of the street fighters and I have sped a lots of child hood time in playing it even I am not liking the Ash Crimson and I just hate her lame looking move set even though she is having good power I don’t choose her for my play. I think there might have been some more better characters like Oswald and Vanessa, , Blue marry, Yamazaki, Fiji etc and all these are my personal favorites as well. I think that there should be some characters having sharp sense of style with some strong and real fighting techniques

I don’t think that there is anything wrong with the Tekken designs and I think that the Ash, Momoko, and Malin are quite good with their skills and there are many more characters that are having real fighting techniques as well but then I think that you have been more used to the street fighters game and you don’t like the change and might be looking for the same old characters. I personally like King of Fighters XIII and I think that they are much better than the ape-like characters that were in the street fighters.

Yes even I think that the King of Fighters XIII is better than the street fighters and I am really enjoying it as well, I think that they have made many changes this time and I am just loving the entry of the Mark of the Wolves and I am really happy to see the gang in HD and I will also say that I am well satisfied with King of Fighters XIII an now I am thinking that after making so many changes what will be the changes that we will see in the further releases. They are getting better and better and they are surprising us as well.

I think that there are many people who are still not satisfied with the King of Fighters XIII and you can count me one from them as well and this is so because different people are having different perceptions and they are comparing this game with other older games that they might have played before and must have been much comfortable with particular character and they are looking for the same in this game. I do agree they have made quite good changes here but then I don’t think that they will be satisfying everyone. I will also like to share that the characters have to appear interesting rather than appearing real because if it is about appearing real than I think that all the characters will but yes there should be some more realistic fighting techniques.

I think that there are many people who are still not satisfied with the King of Fighters XIII and you can count me one from them as well and this is so because different people are having different perceptions and they are comparing this game with other older games that they might have played before and must have been much comfortable with particular character and they are looking for the same in this game. I do agree they have made quite good changes here but then I don’t think that they will be satisfying everyone. I will also like to share that the characters have to appear interesting rather than appearing real because if it is about appearing real than I think that all the characters will but yes there should be some more realistic fighting techniques
    I completely agree to you on that node because I have been playing Virtual Fighter previously and I have played it for so long that I think that it is the only fighting game series, I mean that I find it better than the King of Fighters XIII because I am more comfortable playing the Virtual Fighter and when I play the King of Fighters XIII then I miss some of the players from the Virtual Fighter because the appeared to be more traditional fighters to me and I loved their fighting styles as well. I don’t have any problem in playing King of Fighters XIII but I will say that even I am not that satisfied with it.

I think that there should be anime influences in fighting games and I don’t think that there should be realistic fights or the character because at the end it is just a game and I think that seeing techniques that are not that realistic will be quite interesting because there are a lot of games that are having realistic appearance and all. I really find the variations interesting I mean that small gals having more power and big apes having fewer techniques as compared to it and all.

As far as the character is concerned I like BlazBlu but then I am not comfortable with the controller setup even I have been playing Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and other fighting games as well but then I am not attracted to the characters and I like change and I also keep changing my personal favorites. I think that the overall game is quite goo with what they have added and the only thing that I will see in a change is their styles and looks, I won’t say that I am not satisfied with that but then I will say that I have grown up.

Even I have started playing King of Fighters XIII and I am enjoying all the characters. My personal favorites are Kazumi,B Jenet,Blue,Mary,Hinako,Momoko and I like their looks as well but then I think that they should work on the looks of the Foxy,Vanessa, Shermie, Whip and LI XIANGFEI.