Thread: Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 sets 2012

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 sets 2012

Anyone have any ideas about new sets for 2012? Or are the complete ending theme Sonny? Possibly we will not know the answer until 2012 but what are your thoughts about this? Any idea what Sonny would do? I think Sonny Should we require HogsMeade continue going, Malfoy manor, Grimmauld place, the Ministry of magic and more!

Re: Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 sets 2012

Well they could craft Malfoy manor it would comprise lucius, narsisa, bellatrix, draco, harry,hermione,ron and the snacher. The ministry of magic would comprise harry ministry suit hermione ministry suit ron ministry suit umbridge yaxly death eaters x4.

Definetly Grimmauld Place with Sirius and Mad-Eye (place it a cross of a Modular House and the Burrow). The Hogwarts Clock Tower to attatch onto the two new Hogwartses (with a Dark Arts class). The Chamber of Secrets. The Ministry of Magic (with Harry, Dumbledore, and Voldemort). I concur on a Hogsmeade. Possibly a new Shrieking Shack. May be a Malfoy Manor. And the Three protest from the Triwizard Tournament. A big set with the Five Challenges (Fluffy, Devil's Snare, Chamber of Winged Keys, Chessboard, and the Mirror of Erised).

I thought and wish they persist LEGO harry potter sets but if they do they will possibly make a new hogwarts and all the old harry potter minifigures will arrive newly.

i trully dont need it to end but i am quite certain they will because they have a connection with warner brothers and one time the movies completed the theme ends.

They are at a standstill making loads of Star Wars and the final movie was ages before. in my opinion I wish they continue, my friend who is not that concerned in LEGO otherwise has all of the Harry Potter sets plus a couple old ones we found utilized from years ago. Once HP LEGO offerings end I am frightened so will out interest in legos. HP pleas to girls and boys, many of the themes just don't. I hope they would reissue the merpeople set, the chamber of secrets, the final challenge with Quirrel, the graveyard duel, snapes classroom, lupins classroom, Shreking Shack and HoneyDukes. I wish they would issue McGonigals classroom, Weasleys Joke shop, the 7 broomsticks, Hogsmead and The secret tunnel, a more elaborate library, more elaborate common rooms for all 4 houses of hogwarts.

They should make hogsmeade. And remake the Shrieking Shack from POS. Wouldnt it be awesome if they sold the Minifigs seprate? Because if you are a minifig collecter you wouldn't have to spend so much money. so I think they should make more HP sets in 2012.

The chamber of secrets (Harry Ginny Ron Lockhart Baskilisk Tom Riddle). Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff tower (Cho Luna both in uniform and Cedric Digory Harry Hannah Abott). Bell Tower (Madame Pomfree Moaning Mertle Trewlaney Nearly Headless Nick Nigile Harry). All Should conect to Hogwarts.

I am not sure. But they should develop Azkaban earlier they end it. Or the shrieking shack. The shreaking shack would contain Sirius lupin snape harry ron hermoine and pettegrew. Azkaban would have Sirius bellatrix each of them. They did begin in 2001 and ended it in 2005 so i recon it will possibly go to 2014 cause they began again in 2010 so it might be 3 or 4 years at a stand still.

LEGO must continue LEGO Harry Potter games. Books are something that will stay in the same book long after you've grown. LEGO is one of the few companies harry potter toys. They need to continue. LEGO should continue making new exclusive pieces of these sets so that they remain collectible. So far I've bought all the harry potter set (since 2010) and have been happy with each of them.