Thread: PC version of Batman: Arkham City got error message ‘the game has encountered an error and must restart.’

PC version of Batman: Arkham City got error message ‘the game has encountered an error and must restart.’

Well I have installed Batman: Arkham City on the computer of mine. as I am trying to launch the game on the computer but I am getting an error message. The error message can be stated as follow ‘the game has encountered an error and must restart.’ Let me know why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: PC version of Batman: Arkham City got error message ‘the game has encountered an error and must restart.’

To get the exact root cause of the issue you should answer. Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? tell me if you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer of yours? let me whether you have installed any firewall or security softwate on the computer?

Re: PC version of Batman: Arkham City got error message ‘the game has encountered an error and must restart.’

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should verify the integrity of the game cache. It consist of the following steps.
    You should load steam on the computer and click on the Library section.
    Now right click on the exe file of the game and click on Properties.
    You should click on the Local Files tab and click on the verify the integrity of the game cache.

In this particular situation I recommend that you should reinstall the game as well as Steam on the computer. make sure that you should restart the computer after reinstalling the above mentioned software.

Well I am highly suspecting that the above mentioned issue is happening because of the bug issue. To fix the bug issue you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer would work on the same and release the patch which you should download and install the same on the computer.