Thread: Major Arena Pack for WWE '12

Major Arena Pack for WWE '12

Recently I have bought the game WWE '12, this is fantastic game I have seen, there are so many of the things are there in the game I have seen. But I have seen very few presence of the predefine arenas in this game, so I have decided to make some of the Arena but got confused over the choice of these Arena that which one will be the best among all, so I want to know your guys opinion for this thing, so what arenas I should make. So if you have any of the ideas for this then please let me know about this thing.

Re: Major Arena Pack for WWE '12

There are the chances for these game to have the Arena pack there for the user define then I want to have the CM PUNK'S ARENA, since this is my favorite stadium in the WWE, so if possible then make this one.

This is the great thing of the game that I have seen that there are the chances for creating the pack of the Arenas as per our choice so if there are the thing that allow the creation of the Pack Arena there in this game then let try to add the ‘Halloween Havoc’ type of the special arena to be there in this game since I have not seen these thing there, and also include the King of the Ring as well as Great American Bash. So that this will become the best collection of the pack of the Arena there in the game.

If I will have to make the pack for the stadium there in this game then I surely going to make the best of the arena there in this game that make the other user to enjoy that Arena that I have made in these game. So my choice based of the Arena that I like to have in this game are as
    • CM Punk arena
    • WCW Thunder
    • Wrestle Mania
    • Summer Slam
    • King Of The Ring

These are the best for me to have this in the collection for the Arena there in the WWE 12.

There are the best of the Arena I have seen in this game and also these game have the most of the thing that make the Arena to look great and well impressive there in this game, so there are already many of the Arena there to make the use and also during the start-up of any of the rounds there are the chances for the user to make the selection of the Arena as per the choice and also while the match is start there we can also move towards some of the other arena there in the game which is nearly to the current Arena which we have selected to have the Match there in the game. But if you asked me about the best of the Arena then Summer Slam and the Royal Rumble is my favorite for this game WWE 12.

I think this is the best Arena I have seen there in this game so my list for the best of the arena is:
    1. State based Arena
    2. UK Arena
    3. King of The Ring arena
    4. WCW Thunder
    5. Wrestle Mania
    6. Summer Slam

I think this is the good game, and also the good addition of the game is that there are the chances to make the Arena there in this game. And also this game is the best for the previous version of the WWE series, this game still I have seen that liked by most of the stuff there playing Online. So this is also the great feature that I think added in this WWE 12 that by that the user can have the hence for the creation of the Arena there in the game.

Here I have seen that everyone is talking about the best of the arena there some want to make the ‘WCW Thunder‘ and some of the guys are asking for the creation of the state based arena but why these guys have forget to say about the ‘OLD ECW ARENA’

There are many of the predefine Arena is there in this game which is the best for this game and also there are the feature there in the game that the player can create the Arena there in this game. However there are several of the Arena there in the game there are many of the Option are there for the Match there and also there are many of the best arena is there in this WWE 12, not only the player can customize the Arena there but also the chances for the customization of the character is there available to create their own character. So with this additional feature of the game the game will be the best.