Thread: When THQ is releasing patch for black box of death for WWE12?

When THQ is releasing patch for black box of death for WWE12?

Hi recently I have get the game WWE 12 for my Xbox, and I have seen that the game is good, the way the game is design is the best thing I have seen for the game. But however I have also seen there are some of the glitches there in this game while I was playing the game in the Universe mode. I have seen that with the every show there are the Glitch there for the ring which turn to black or grey, so that really annoying me, so I want to know from you guys that is there any of the Patch for this game is to be released, or I have to wait for such thing. So if you have any of the ideas about this Glitch or the Patch for this game then please do the reply, any of the suggestion from your side will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: When THQ is releasing patch for black box of death for WWE12?

As I have also have this game and I have play this game thrice the day, so still I have not seen any of the issue or the Glitch there in his game I think there may be the System issue that you are using to play this game since while playing the game at the same mode for the several time I have still unable to find any of the bugs there in the game, so according to my information you should have to verify the System configuration that you are using for this game.

Since I have not seen the single issue on this game , so I only can say that if you have any of the issue there in the game that you are facing while playing the WWE 12 then just restart the Match this is the best solution for the Glitch or the lag for this game.

This thing happens if you have the game early before the release since the pirate version for this game may show this kind of the issue there for the game so I want to make this thing to say that always make the use of the original CD’s for the game to have the best of the output for the game. Since mostly the user who are using the piracy version of the game then there are sure to have some of the issue or the error for that game, so the best suggestion for the game user is to make the use of the official CD’s or the source for this game.

I think there are the need for the reinstallation for the game that means to say that this kind of the Glitch are normally seen when there are some of the files are missing at the time of the installation of the game.

So according to my suggestion you have to make these things to make the use of the use of the game without any of the glitch or the bugs, so for that you have to make the un-installation of the game completely from the hard drive and then make the reinstallation of the game and have to restart the System may the reinstallation of the system will help you out to overcome this issue for these WWE 12 game.

The kind of the Glitch even I have also seen in this game that when I am trying to WWE 12 with my Xbox player I will face the issue for the sound, whenever I try to play the match there in this game then I have seen that the Audio output for the game is not working there for these game, so I have try several thing to make this happen there for my game but fails to do that so finally I have seen that there are some of the thing missing there in the game files so I have make the reinstallation and seen that those thing not there for the game.

There may be the glitch there in this game, but however the game is the good I have seen there are so many of the option there in the game that can be used for various of the thing there in the WWE 12, also there is the alternate solution for this graphic related thing, may some of the changes are done in the setting of the game so make sure that the setting of the game should be the reset to the Default.
    Still I have not seen any of the Glitch there in this game but if it is there in this WWE 12 then there may be the chances for Patch release of this game may this Patch version of these game have the fix for this small or the Big Glitch for the game.

There were some of the Glitch are there in the game at the corner of the ring and also at the entry of most of the character, the announcer some time not announced the name of the wrestler, so maybe this issue are for most of the people have with their WWE 12, so may the company is releasing the Patch for this game sooner. Since I think that with the release of the Patch there for this game the small Glitch there in the game will be fixed and that will be the good thing for the user of this game. The release of the Patch may be in this or sure in the next month.