Thread: Texas Hold 'em King 2 missing on Blackberry Bold 9700

Texas Hold 'em King 2 missing on Blackberry Bold 9700

Before 2 months, I bought a Blackberry Bold 9700 from Bell. I used this mobile phone for playing video games and surfing internet sites. Mostly I play Texas Hold 'em King 2 video game on it. Yesterday, I performed reinstall software due to fatal error 523 on it. but after this process, I found that my favorite Texas Hold 'em King 2 disappeared on it. Can any person help me to found this game file?? Thanks in advance.

Re: Texas Hold 'em King 2 missing on Blackberry Bold 9700

If you have blackberry data plan you can try download in blackberry app world. BlackBerry App World is available for free! Simply download it from your BlackBerry smartphone and get started. It is an application distribution service and application as well as video games which is compatible with the blackberry phones. This services provided by Research In Motion. Hence I would recommend visiting this BB app world and downloading your game onto it. Follow proper installation process to run it very well on your mobile phone. Try this and check what happen onto blackberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    If you have blackberry data plan you can try download in blackberry app world. BlackBerry App World is available for free! Simply download it from your BlackBerry smartphone and get started. It is an application distribution service and application as well as video games which is compatible with the blackberry phones. This services provided by Research In Motion. Hence I would recommend visiting this BB app world and downloading your game onto it. Follow proper installation process to run it very well on your mobile phone. Try this and check what happen onto blackberry.
    Texas Hold'em King 2 is one of those very popular games and has seen a lot of fan following to it. you cab check all the folders of your phone that will be work to notify you the game is present on phone or not. I advice to you connect this BB phone to PC. Then use PC search technique and try to find out such game app. If you not found, try this download & install process.

Texas Hold'Em King 2 is a mobile poker game featuring the ability to play in a multiplayer arena. You can set up this application using blackberry desktop manager. With BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0, managing this link is even easier. It supports both your BlackBerry smartphone and your BlackBerry tablet. You can download and install this game with the help of this software. Basic use of this software is connecting PC to blackberry device. Then use PC and do the download and installation game task on your mobile. This is also helpful to fix such missing application problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    Texas Hold'Em King 2 is a mobile poker game featuring the ability to play in a multiplayer arena. You can set up this application using blackberry desktop manager. With BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0, managing this link is even easier. It supports both your BlackBerry smartphone and your BlackBerry tablet. You can download and install this game with the help of this software. Basic use of this software is connecting PC to blackberry device. Then use PC and do the download and installation game task on your mobile. This is also helpful to fix such missing application problem.
    The best way to get this game is very easy. Open desktop manager select application loader add- remove -- and select Texas hold’em King 2 video game. You can easily do this task on your BB Bold 9700 smartphone without taking any calculated risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    The best way to get this game is very easy. Open desktop manager select application loader add- remove -- and select Texas hold’em King 2 video game. You can easily do this task on your BB Bold 9700 smartphone without taking any calculated risk.
    You can also play this game online manner. The BlackBerry App World helps user to play this game for online way. Hence I would be suggest to you, go to this BlackBerry App World and play your favorite video game. Also you can download this game under a different Blackberry model and get its valuable result on your smartphone.

If you did not purchase your BlackBerry smartphone directly from Research In Motion (RIM), please contact your service provider and confirm that the phone you buy is official model or not. There are many dummy phones present in market which looks like BB 9700 but later on gives such issue. In that case, try to replace it with new phone. In such cases, you can also take help of the official expert person. They help to fix your problem.