Thread: Do the WWE 12 is available on PS2

Do the WWE 12 is available on PS2

Recently I have seen the demo for the game WWE 12, so I am very much excited for this game and I want to have this game, but the thing is that I have heard that this game is not available for the PS2 user, so is this true? Are there any of the chances for this game to be available for the PS 2 user if there then how? So if you have any of the information about this WWE 12 supports then please do the reply for this any of the suggestion or any of the ideas will be Thanks and appreciated.

re: Do the WWE 12 is available on PS2

There are no chances for this game to be available for the Playstation 2 user because these consoles have become the quite old and now days there are only the release for the latest current consoles. So for this reason there are no chances for this game to be available for the PS2 and Xbox. There are the needs for the companies to bring the better product so they are concentrating only on the latest technology.

Now a day’s most of the companies have stop the production of the game for the PS 2 console, so because of this may there are the chances that lack of these WWE 12 for this PS2 console, so according to my suggestion you should buy the new Xbox 360 since this is available there in the market at pretty cheap charges and also you can get this Xbox 360 on ebay, and the thing is that these Xbox have some of the more advanced feature then the PS 2. So finally I can say that if you really want to have this game WWE 12 for to play then make sure that you have to get the latest console for this Thing to work.

You can have the PS 3 for this game since this game is there available for the PS 3 user and also the thing is that there are the need for the user to update the console so better is to make the chances for your PS 2 with the PS 3 console because most of the best game are there for the user are only those have the latest console. So you can get the PS 3 or the Xbox 360 which is some quite low charges as compare to the PS 3.

Even I have the PS 2, so for that I have keep searching for the WWE 12 for this PS 2 but however I have seen that there are no way to have these game for the PS 2,so know I have decided to have the new Xbox 360 or PS 3 to have this game.

I don’t think that there are hardly very few of the gaming company that make the game for the PS 2 anymore. So may be this time these game are only available there for the latest console however the thing that matter is the requirement of the thing that I means to say that if you really like this game WWE 12 , then you will have this so for that money and the thing doesn’t matter just go for the purchase of the latest console to enjoy this game at home.

This game is only available for the people who have the Xbox or the PS 3 console, I don’t think that this game is there for the PS 2 so the better is to contact to the official site and make clear with the staff of this game by sending the mail or contact them so to get the more information about the platform of this WWE 12. However there are very less chances for this game to be support in PS 2.

Re: Do the WWE 12 is available on PS2

Some people say that the wwe 12 is available for PS2 but THQ dosnt announced that there any wwe 12 version for ps2. But there is something weird, the wwe 12 is available for Wii but not for ps2? Although the ps2 console has better graphic than the Wii console