Thread: Getting white blobs instead of textures in Anno 2070

Getting white blobs instead of textures in Anno 2070

Lately I have been having an unusual setback with my Anno 2070 game. There are no textures instead getting white blobs. I think it’s a problem of graphics so tried different graphics settings and also installed the game several times. Certainly there is something mistake I am doing but failed to get it corrected. Any help from you all is needful.

Re: Getting white blobs instead of textures in Anno 2070

After reading your query all I can suggest you is that you require to update your graphic driver to get rid of this situation. You concerned about graphic related problem is correct. I am confident after updating you driver will do the job for you.

I have the same situation as Souman has and tried the above solution about updating my driver but it did not made any desirable changes. Below is my system specification. As far as I know there is no over-clocking done on my system.

System Information:

Code:
    Time of this report: 11/16/2011, 12:44:32
    Machine name: KNUXS-PC
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) 
    Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090805-0102)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion
    System Model: GQ504AA-ABU a6220.uk
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 3582MB RAM
    Page File: 1875MB used, 5473MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 10
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

I am good with specification so it would be my pleasure and ease to help you out. I have gone through your specification and came with a conclusion that you processor is not weak but your Video card is not meeting the minimum desired requirement so its need to be done something to solve it. You require at least Video card with 512 MB dedicated RAM. There is also need of a service pack 2 available for Vista which you should update soon.

I agree with the above post. Your Pc almost meets or holds the minimum the System Requirements and there is a must requirement of a better Video card. I suggest you take a good Video card as it will be your one time investment as well as solve your situation. If you want to enjoy the game to the fullest then you require a better CPU indeed. I always wish that the Game companies stop imposing minimum Video card requirement while selling the game. This will be a huge help to our money. Just get a 1 GB Video card so that for a long time you don’t require to replace with a higher one. The more you put into your graphics the better will be your CPU for Games and entertainment. Your CPU will run on 100% performance and it will put much load onto the graphic card. The other important factor is that how old is your system i.e. your Pc. You have to experiment whether it supports the newer Video cards.

I have played many other games where it seems that it don’t require the basic requirements i.e. the basic system requirements. I would like to highlight my statement by giving an example such as Starcraft 2. It plays and works perfectly and the shocking part is that it doesn’t meet the minimum system requirement. In that case I would call myself lucky one indeed. Each and every last thing about the demo other than white blobs is perfect. The time required for loading is amazingly faster compared to the ANNO 1404 and all the menu seems to be very sharp and clear.

My computer is only a few years old so I don’t have any recent plans to upgrade it since it not that old. Since, to solve this problem something has to be done. I have been doing many researches about the same. First I will pick the Anno 2070 than I will do experiments on the same so that it works for me without any hardware changes done in my Pc.

• -Yes it could be certain that Anno games may work at Minimum specifications.
    • -the just thing I’m indicating is that in practical reality of gaming.
    • -That you might as well quite have a Quad CPU, 1gb Video card or preferable & 4gb of memory or more.
    • -A double heart CPU and 512mb Video card could a legit bottleneck in gaming world today.
    • -Enjoy I expressed your CPU runs at 100% & the Video card is weeping for assistance at those specs.
    • -We will need to sit back and watch what number of people has situations with least spec.

According to me the Quad core could not be a huge contrast, part up loads. Those different centers are frequently utilized for side jobs, while evacuating some stack off the principle core/thread don't max out the centers superbly. Loads of games don't even uphold Quad, specifically ones that in addition run on support which don't have quads. It’s not at all phenomenal notwithstanding that a speedier in GHZ double center beats a slower Quad hinging on the games engine/optimization.

I would like to add more points such as 100% load on one thing reflects that rest of the load goes to other. Since the CPU or the GPU are maxed, it in fact diminishes the load on the alternate. It's a bottleneck thing; the machine runs as speedy as its slowest part. In the games that the CPU is maxed, the GPU will unequivocally coast sit and not fill its full potential similar thing with CPU and RAM. Installing slower RAM doesn't make your CPU work harder, it will in reality work less as it sits around sitting tight for data from the RAM and will run slower. It's why when assembling a PC you ought to unfailingly equalize all its parts.

Graphic specifications are the most unbelievably critical. To a focus CPU specifications will mean things just run slower until being not acceptable. Graphic specification mean things could not work period as particular impacts and coding are not support. Shader levels, DX10/DX11 and so on. These you'll get representation issues provided that it even runs to any detectable degree. I would like to let you know that Slower CPU provided that its the same generation than you may have the ability to squeek by, but not having a Shader level 5 Graphic card case in point in a Shader Level 5 game will never work.