Thread: Preload for Serious Sam 3: BFE on Steam

Preload for Serious Sam 3: BFE on Steam

Hello friends, I want to know that the Steam will make a preload for this game? I'm not sure if only the well-known titles (Rage, Skyrim, etc) preload options to get the weekend before release or something for all games. So can anyone tell me about it so that I can get the game and also have a hand on the game? I really love this game and I really want to play the game, so kindle help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Preload for Serious Sam 3: BFE on Steam

Preload is actually quite rare. Much underused profit from the sale on Steam IMO. I guess it's up to the developer / publisher to apply the preload or not.

Sonic Generations has a pre-load. I do not see why it was not until SS3 for consideration. It is sure to be a large download, and I know that my DSL would appreciate a good start. Serious Sam: TFE TSE HD and HD both pre-load on Steam. It would make sense to get a Sam3 well. But ... Moreover, it does not mean anything either.

I was hoping for a pre-load as well, but do not appear that will happen. But even so, start the download at the first opportunity, and delivered me from my day tomorrow for the game.

I have the time that when the game be available on stream. Approximately would be 10 am PDT (Seattle) or EDT 13:00 (New York, NY) and everything that fits in the world, according to the countdown clock on the store page. So in order not wait to play or download just the moment when the clock reaches zero you'll be fine. The time of the valve applies even to the time of release / activation. It could be 10 minutes after zero to five hours later, or maybe this time really in time. At midnight last minute before the burden would be good too.

A preload helps a lot. I've been waiting to play this with a few mates of mine who have a faster connection. I'll be downloading while it is making me mental.

I think the game will not be coming for the pre-load on the stream, it will available as the ready to play on the date of the releasing of the game. There is much news about the pre-load of the game but it has not true about it that it will be available to do preload of the game and also the user will be able to get the game on the stream. So I do not think that it will be available for the steam user.