Thread: Blue Textures on Rage after installing AMD Catalyst 11.10

Blue Textures on Rage after installing AMD Catalyst 11.10

There were no problems with the Rage till this CCC 11.10 came out. Textures popping all over the place and it looked awful. After the hotfix this issue was resolved but now with the new driver I am getting blue all over the place. I don't even memorize what hotfix I had in order to return to the previous version. I tried 11.10 preview 3 and identical problem. I am sick of this game now.

Re: Blue Textures on Rage after installing AMD Catalyst 11.10

I had the same problem but did not manifest itself equally. After 20-30 minutes of play the texture was fine, but the outgoing audio signal from the speakers mysteriously became "scratchy" I speak of course always the output of the games. Very often, the PC was unusable for a sudden blocking of the mouse pointer and the subsequent appearance of the famous blue screen.

I realized that it could be a problem of storage and subsequent reading of data. Just to let you know how tricky it can be such a problem, I solved simply by changing the hard disk.

I suggest you do a little test with another hard drive, just be sure to exclude this case!

If not resolved, could also result from an incompatibility between the components, like you said. So it would be appropriate to perform a complete diagnostics with someone who can help you.

Try it yourself so that you are uninstalling the game again and play again. The Fehlert would actually come forth from the game. If he shows up again and again, I can explain it to me otherwise, that the error is on the program on it and you've purchased a defective product. If so, let yourself be advised once in business, where did you purchase the game.

Check the version of DirectX. To do this go to START ===> Run dxdiag ====>. And told us what is your version of DirectX. If not DirectX 9.0c bah you can download it Telecharger.com. If this is not the version of DirectX or drivers I do not know.

There are many settings for smoothing the edges.
    Basically you should put everything on High Quality only what is possible, so as to disable the optimization of the manufacturer. V-Sync is such a thing has nothing to do with podium but makes up for deactivation only noticeable horizontal stripes running through whom the whole picture, so the image is moved into each other, which is not the case.