Thread: Question on Imperial Legion Armor in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Question on Imperial Legion Armor in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

I would like to stay an imperial officer after the most important imperial quest line. Is there someone out there who has kept their imperial legion armor on top of for an extended period of time at the higher levels of play (level 20+), or is it such that one have to change their armor to somewhat more powerful similar to daedric armor of dragonplate armor. And earlier than people start saying "imperial armor is accordingly bad, etc" I would like to keep on the imperial armor for role playing rationale and it presently looks cool within general.

Re: Question on Imperial Legion Armor in the Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Smithing and Enchantment will help many. You actually can make use of presently regarding any armor you similar to unless you are a full-on charge straight ahead tank through no shield.

I at first thought, I upgraded the armor to superior quality, however I require to raise my smithing skill additional to upgrade it additional. My real question, on the other hand is whether or not there essentially are people who have had some achievement through the game wearing imperial armor at the upper levels (also known as devoid of dying at what time they run into a bear within the wilderness). I beat the most important quest line and I am level 24 rights at the moment.

You are able to make any armor within the game give super huge defense through sufficient smithing skill, at 90 smithing, I am able to upgrade presently regarding any piece of crap armor into (Epic) and it'll be presently as superior as any additional armor. This is my favorite feature. In addition remember to make use of Blacksmith potions and enchantments; they let you upgrade weapons and armor much additional.