Thread: Do you feel overwhelmed with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Do you feel overwhelmed with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

First off I have to say I have been playing for 15 hours straight and I still feel like I have done nothing, I have dabbed a little in the main quest. I killed like 3 dragons and just wondered around aimlessly for 5 hours. I still have not got to most of the main cities; I end up just looking at scenery for too long. Anyways, does anyone feel like there is so much going on you don't know where to go? I am trying to figure out a way to make a "plan" on what to do first. Do you guys go on city at a time and finish the entire quest or just randomly do what you run into? I am level 13 and I am still getting killed by some really tough enemies.

Re: Do you feel overwhelmed with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?

Yes, I am also very slow at leveling too only level 3. I spend most my time picking flowers and such almost up to 1k gold. Considering buying a horse but I would love to get a house.

This is overwhelming in its scope. My plan was simply to pick a handful of skills that I want to enjoy, focus on developing those, do the main quest line and keep an eye out for hidden dungeons. I am having an unbelievably good time. I definitely agree with all the negative comments about the UI and the port feel in some places but it hasn't detracted from the sheer joy that comes from actually playing the game. 9 out of 10, and I suspect the patches will push it higher.

I have killed two dragons. I spent most of my time hunting for the dark brotherhood but so far it’s been worth it because now I am making progress in those quests. It is just as good as oblivion's dark brotherhood. I'll go do the main quest after maybe.

I am at level 7 and I tried to ascend High but the enemies there are too strong. I feel like I've hardly scratched the surface. I tried to fight a dragon but got killed by a sabertoothed cat.

If you want then you can pre-install in order to avoid that overwhelming feeling. I decided to ignore the mage quests with my warrior and will ignore warrior quests with my mage etc. This is generally how I like to play, so I get a different experience and quests each time. I hope that this post of mine will be helpful to you and other users who are searching for the same.

I feel very overwhelmed as there is so much to do. I don't know where to begin but honestly that it doesn't matter. We can do whatever we want. I sadly have only played a few hours but the whole world seems incredibly large and overwhelming. I have only been to Whiterun as a major city and I am already considering a new character because everything looks very good. I have a warrior right now and have only killed one dragon and that was probably the coolest fight I had ever done in an Elder Scrolls game.

I got lost in a snowstorm and I believe that it gave me a perk when it wasn't supposed to for archery. The requirement was 20 and I only had 15 but the star is lit in the constellation. Then after about 6 hours I went into the inn in Riverwood and the animation went haywire and wouldn't get back to normal. This is just a real laggy animation (PC) so I saved to a new save and took a break. I'm having a fantastic time and trying to work up the courage to get to Bleak Falls Barrow. I know there's a dragon there and I don't feel ready. I don't feel overwhelmed though. It's a huge game and I'm in no hurry.

When I arrived in Riverwood and was done talking to everyone I just stood there and was clearly surprised that I just didn’t know what to do first. I'm playing for 10 hours now at level 9 and only joined the thieves’ guild. I never saw a dragon and never found a shout (which I am concerned about. I don't know what logo they have on the map). I never touched the main quest and I believe I only finished 4 side quests.

I personally think it's incredible the amount of stuff you can do. I've played for about 6-7 hours and I'm only up to the second city. I love to just walk around and explore every little corner I can find. I do every miscellaneous quest I get as long as it agrees with thief/sneaky/bow character persona. I have done two dungeons (Bleak Barrows Fall and Riverwatch) and killed the first dragon, and it just felt so amazing.

I just keep it simple and humble enjoying what comes my way while giving myself the freedom to go off on a tangent to explore whatever wherever. It’s real easy to get stuck just talking to npcs and walking around town due to how interesting everything is. First time i had to fight with myself to get out of town to check out some dungeons.

I bounced in and to my miracle I identified I would be able to get fish. So I played with that for a touch and ran across the shipper in a small camp, all by her Redguard self. I strolled to her and she produced some impolite remark as I initiated talk. I saw her wares were nothing unique and withdrawn my discussion.

I actually didn’t realize what to do first. I'm playing for 10 hours now at level 9 and just united the hoodlums' organization. I never saw a mythical beast and never found a yell (which I am concerned about.