Thread: Batman: Arkham City Xbox 360 gaming controller not working

Batman: Arkham City Xbox 360 gaming controller not working

I loved to video gaming with the Xbox 360 controller which I have installed on the computer of mine. Well I have installed Batman: Arkham City on the computer of mine. This particular gaming controller did not working at all. I cannot find out whether is an issue with the game or the device itself. Let me know if you are having any idea to troubleshoot this particular problem. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Batman: Arkham City Xbox 360 gaming controller not working

Can you tell me which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer? do you have done any changes on the computer? which version of the gaming controller drivers do you have installed on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the problem which you have stated over here.

Looking at the problem of yours I am suggesting that you should simply unplug and replug the gaming controller on the computer. also you should take care of the thing that is there should be not be any other controller are plugged at controllers/gamepads/joysticks. Also I am suggesting that you should reboot the computer.
    So try the same and let me know whether it is was useful to fix the matter of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is driver issue with the device hence you have to reinstall the drivers on the computer by using following steps.

• You have to click on the Start button and enter devmgmt.msc in the search box and press enter.
    • Now select the Xbox controller device and right click on the same.
    • You have to select the Properties. From the Properties windows you have to click on the driver tab and click on the Uninstall button.
    • Once you have uninstalled the drivers you should reboot the computer. this will result into automatic installation of the appropriate drivers on the computer of yours.

I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer and after that you should reboot the computer.

There could be bug issue with the game so you need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.
    Also there is chance that the gaming controller which you are using is having an issue so you need to contact the official service and claim for the service warranty. Well make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be claim for the service warranty.