Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ultra's textures

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ultra's textures

I am quite angry at the lack of respect they have for PC gamers. I am having this lack of respect because you have sold a version limited voluntary. The ultra mode is at present as a scam because the ultra's textures are not available as well as some options. I wish that they will release some patch for this to be fixed.

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ultra's textures

On some of the other sites, people are saying that you will have to manually set the graphics level using advanced settings and you will be able to use that. But I don’t know that what is the exact thing that we need to do.

According to me Ultra's not amazing and definitely looking forward for some high-quality texture packs from users. However, there are a handful of textures which are actually bad (whereas most look pretty decent). Right at the start of the game (before you've even left the "tutorial dungeon"), I spotted these rabbits hanging up. These are the worst textures I could find. (So please don't think I am saying everything looks this bad, these just stood out!) - oh and yes, everything is max/ultra.

This is not just a problem of HD textures but the absence of graphic options to us days are unforgivable. This is good sell come with a game mode called "ultra" does not even have proper management of shadows and dynamic lighting is just incredible. When you compare the screens that we presented to sell their game with shadows and textures of madness and eventually end up in a crappy quality.

It’s an oversight on their end. There are a few people who have been able to change their settings manually (and makes the game look ridiculously awesome), but for the most part a lot of people only know how to use the slider. The first hint of going from Low graphics to Ultra and not improving anything should leave you with some sort of idea that somethings wrong. I'd have to find the thread again but someone posted earlier how to change them manually and it has to do with being outside the game. Seeing the hi-res shots from "true" ultra blows away anything I have seen on Xbox and PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    It’s an oversight on their end. There are a few people who have been able to change their settings manually (and makes the game look ridiculously awesome), but for the most part a lot of people only know how to use the slider. The first hint of going from Low graphics to Ultra and not improving anything should leave you with some sort of idea that somethings wrong. I'd have to find the thread again but someone posted earlier how to change them manually and it has to do with being outside the game. Seeing the hi-res shots from "true" ultra blows away anything I have seen on Xbox and PS3.
    I have tried with this solution previously but that does not worked for me. But thank you for your reply.

It's easy to take flattering screens of this game, but that doesn't mean the textures are good. Here are two screens from my game with all of the bells and whistles afforded by the .ini and enabled as well as everything maxed out in the launcher. My game still also has textures like this. Even on textures that look a little better, they are generally very grainy/pixilated, especially when compared to other Bethesda games. I am not saying that Skyrim doesn't look nice. It does, and it has its shaders and models to thank for that. It's textures are terrible and could really use replacing is all.

My problem seems to be for some reason the graphics no matter what are stuck on the low setting, the NPC's mine included look horrible i have tried loading the game with low, medium, high and ultra settings not one bit of difference in graphic quality.

This is same as Hermione is particularly sharp, resourceful and an amazing witch. To utilize a somewhat more cloud case, is King Bumi from "Avatar" a midpoint joe being as how he is not the avatar?

Right at the begin of the recreation (before you've even other side the "excercise cell"), I spotted the aforementioned rabbits hanging up. These are the most dreadful textures I might spot.