Thread: How is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on PC?

How is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on PC?

I am thinking to get this game but before going for that, I need to have suggestion from other player who are actually playing that on PC. I was wondering how this game is on PC compared to 360? Thank you so much in advance for reading and replying to this thread.

Re: How is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on PC?

I would like to tell you that there are many of the people who are having many of the issues with the PC version of this game. There are many bugs like bad texture bug or just plain bad textures.

Its great. Some people have reported UI bugs, and poor textures, so I suppose you're rolling the dice to see what you get. Mine personally runs great. But either way this is an excellent game and is worth your time. This is seems to be a very persistent and widespread bug that prevents you using the mouse on.

I am also playing this game on PC and I found that this PC bis running smooth without any problem. Yes, this is a bit less than the xbox but still it good enough to play and have fun. But before going for this, you must make sure that the computer on which you are going to play this is fulfilling the minimum system requirement of the game otherwise you might also face the issues similar to this.

This is running very well with the on PC. Still there are some of the glitches withe the game but that is negligible I think, if we consider the fun of the game.

This is a bit less than the xbox but still it sufficient to play and have a great time. Yet before trying for this, you should verify that the workstation on which you are determined to play this is satisfying the least framework prerequisite of the event elsewise you could additionally face the issues comparable to this.