Thread: Mouse Menu Speed in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Mouse Menu Speed in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Hello friends, in both Serious Sam HD games I found the speed of the mouse on the menu is super slow compared to the mouse speed in the game. Is it just me or others think the same? Same engine for SS3: BFE so I guess it is the same. So kindly please tell me and also what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: Mouse Menu Speed in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I am familiar with the result you're talking about, but I not at all paid much notice about it, to whether it does in HD games. I believe that I heard the game will run on SS3 and improved SeriousEngine3 engine so I cannot answer that. You have to wait in the game and discover.

Do you come about to have a high DPI mouse? A number of games have some difficulties with them, while I've never heard of it for games of Serious Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    Do you come about to have a high DPI mouse? A number of games have some difficulties with them, while I've never heard of it for games of Serious Sam.
    Yes, when I get into the game to adjust by reducing the DPI setting. Otherwise you cannot get the mouse speed low enough. The lower value of DPI, when I have the perfect mouse speed during the game, menu mouse speed is extremely slow.

Could be a bug, then even though I cannot be sure because I have an high dpi mouse for evidence. Possibly you might be able to adjust in-game mouse sensitivity low so you do not have to manually lower DPI, and the menu run faster? I'm not sure if it works and I guess you've tried it anyway. It would be worthwhile to remember this when you return from SS3 Croteam development

I'm not sure what to talk about because I do not use high DPI ... One tip, anything over 1500 is an obstacle ... and most people would use 400 -1000. But I hope that mouse game works perfectly on the SS3. I am extremely terrified of the plan to release the console could affect...