Thread: Any new weapons in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Any new weapons in Serious Sam 3: BFE

Hello friends, well all toys from the previous games are back (albeit with some re-skins), but not really that new weapons? The only new thing I saw in the trailer is crippling arms... so what you have to say about it and also you have something about it then please let me know about it. Well there are no new weapons in it. So kindly tell me that what you were used and which weapon you think might be there. Thank you.

Re: Any new weapons in Serious Sam 3: BFE

I have never used the flamethrower much myself. He was always a man of the saw, at least in SS: SE at the time of Kleers. The sled seems to be an awesome replacement for, although I will miss the sound. The explosive shotty is my new favorite weapon though! The doll thingy is great too. The C4 has great potential for boobie-trap.

The only monster that was useful for such things was a little frog that exploded when they hit you. Everything else outside of children without health head was too generic to be treated with the flamethrower when they were in great numbers. Apart from maybe Kamikazes, however it actually depends on how you use it, as it might kill yourself. Even Kleers really. When there were 50 and more Kleers approaching towards me, not exactly stop the flamethrower. You know what I did, though? My shotgun, Tommy gun, my Minigun, almost everything else did.

I would say that flamethrower is quite useful against hordes of Kleers. With the help of afterburners and strafe could easily win a battle without losing a single HP.