Thread: Determining the y co-ordination in Minecraft 1.0

Determining the y co-ordination in Minecraft 1.0

This is what I figure while playing the game and surely want some opinion on the same. By pressing F3 you can see the y co-ordinate in the game. right now when I am on the ground it shows me around x.62. I am not able to figure out the right co-ordinate here. It will be more helpful to get some tips on the game.

Re: Determinig the y co-ordination in Minecraft 1.0

This is a bit complicated to explain in some lines, so I am giving you line of Minecraft wiki. This will guide you for the way of locating Minecraft co-ordinates. The below wiki guide has detailed information on the same.

Minicraft Altitude Wiki

The Altitude in minecraft is normally the number which properly provides the location various layer above ground. F3 gives you information on the current eye. I have some tips that can be helpful for you to play this game. It is enough to build the walls of every 2nd times a ladder that is then a wall without a ladder and then a ladder. Saves the cost of materials, time and the character's heads as high as would be on any wall a ladder. If you prefer TNT instead of getting her to dig by hand and each represents a number. So you can run faster mining. Many slides and Redstone's available on the 16/17 floor above the ground. No matter how high you fall if you fall into water nothing happens. If you in the middle between two blocks. Now you dig up, but remains standing. Power on one side, where you are half on it, sand above it. The fall and you can find all the dungeons and so forth. Pressing F3 in dark caves, so you can see all the monsters.

It is necessary to get use to the co-ordinates view before commencing any kind of journey. The F3 is the default option to view the same. You can note down the co-ordinates somewhere. When you want to come back you can find those matching co-ordinates.

I am playing this game in single player mode. he first thing to do is configure the game to make it playable. You can press Esc from the keyboard to customize your game keys. The game has quiet a nice gameplay. Be careful because once night falls, everything will change, the zombies, and other creepers explosives haunt you night and if you do you're not prepared, you will have little chance to survive. Also remember that even if you die you can resume your game indefinitely, your starting point is always the same: the one where you started your game, so do not sit too far from that. The first two things that I will recommend you to do is to find a accommodation first. Then you can try to find other stuff like cave or house or light. The monsters hate the light, they will not appear where there is light.

I like to play minecraft. Co-ordinates will take some time, so that you can get use to it. First it necessary that you can create torch. I found this a kind of most important tips. To make a torch you need wood and coal. You will have to find them out and create a light so that you can stay safe.

In the Beta 1.6 version of this game, it has become possible to place blocks on the most top layer. It has become to place torch in the extreme depths also. You can climb upto 127th layer and can also carry block in your hand.

The co-ordinate stuff in this game is really a bit tough to figure out. I tried to find places via it, but it was really not easy. Hoping to read the above wiki guide full and then go for the same.

Re: Determining the y co-ordination in Minecraft 1.0

I also have some tips that can also help you out. You can replant trees after cutting the trunk, destroy the foliage, you can recover shoots that you can replant. Trees grow fast enough. It's convenient to have an inexhaustible resource of wood. To grow large trees, start by digging a hole depth of two blocks, then drop in the growth. The tree will be much greater. It is possible to grow trees underground without daylight, provided there is land, enough space and they are well lit by torches. Always start by putting a torch on each side of the shoot newly planted. The lava and water can be recovered in a bucket and returned where you want to create a new source or a new torrent of lava. Convenient to make a fountain. Never dig directly block just below or above you. In the first case, you may fall in a cave in the second to take you to the lava on the head, or die suffocated under tons of gravel.