Thread: Trouble in Campaign Part 3 in Anno 2070

Trouble in Campaign Part 3 in Anno 2070

I have recently bought this game and very much excited while I started to play it. I never played ANNO previous to this but I must say that this is the best game that I have ever played but I am stuck in the middle I can't appear to build the farm wheat or limestone quarry? anybody else had a trouble, or am I mislaid something for sure ? I can not locate anywhere in the build menu. I have needed fertility for wheat installed?

Re: Trouble in Campaign Part 3 in Anno 2070

I have see this issue previously and this is actually not a big problem actually the level of your citizen is suppose to unlock this option to you to construct the wheat field it’s just you have to tick the pasta icon , I believe it’s the level 4 eco people , they required the delicious pasta lol

I have one problem for which I need your help I would be really glad if you able to solve this issue also i can’t look as if to figure this one out I stuck by means of the rice problem, i unable acquire to eco engineers as I don’t contain rice, so what should I do please help me on this

The answer for your problem is just explore the other island or make use of seeds it will definitely solve the problem

I have explored the whole map, there are two additional islands.

The place One where you rescued 10 people, and you have to clean monitoring stations.

This requires engineers ego in some of the islands previous to, there are all kinds of rice. Now what. no seeds in the game either. Arch checked by myself and Eden initiative.

I got rice and vegetables done ,just wheat needs . I ensure on the islands and it seems that the island, you have to clean with monitoring stations is also the island that produces rice.

I just passed the stage of wheat after build enough monitor stations in the South Island, where the growth of rice you need to put them on top of mine by the way .. get the seed of wheat, which is placed on your principal, however if you have an empty space to remove the main settlement and led to the installation and make other wheat crops

I can not seem to understand this one. I have seeds but not the option of building a wheat farm. I have made rice and vegetables, wheat just need a damn bit I'm confused about "drop on top of mine" I'm not sure like I'm doing something wrong "I think I am" or an error. I lowered the radiation and activate the seed and nothing happens.

Monitoring stations placed at the top of the points where the mines are usually placed ore mine also known as coal mines, iron mine.

Now I was caught on getting Tycoon engineering for a while, just got that sort too.

Ok this takes time to work out then u feel dumb coz its so easy.
    rice and wheat must be made at the SOUTHERN ISLAND!!!
    u must activate the seeds by going to storage hub on main island desocket it then take it to south island and click on items then the rice/wheat seeds to make it possible to farm them. Then transport all the rice/wheat to main island this allows you to combine them with things u can farm on main island and make the health foods or pasta. when the wheat is first made u have to take a small sample to the ark.
    To compleat 1st part of this lvl u have to upgrade the ecos houses to eco engineer this needs a lot of wood and time. if u need money sell the glass u make its a very god income once u advance them to eco engineers you can make a much better eco balencing building these are placed on unused mine slots on the southern island.

now the real pain in my ass>> once lvl 3 part 1 is finished it wont let me move on to lvl 3 part 2. anyone have any ideas why ?
    Last edited by maz125; 28-01-2012 at 08:57 PM.

How do you unlock tycoon engineers in mission 2 of the 3rd chapter of the campaign? I have over 2300 tycoon employees but I can't unlock engineers. I need to get just one to complete the mission.

Watched walkthru on Youtube. You have to deny ascension rights in the City Center. Only let the required number of Employees advance. Once you have 100% of the goods needed for engineer (burgers, plastic etc), then build the Ministry of Truth. You should then see an upgrade option in City Center for Engineer. This should also save you a load of cash. Tax lower classes @ amber rate to stop the upgrade symbol on houses.