Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Screen tearing

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Screen tearing

I am having some problem with the game after playing that for 13 hours. I seem to be getting a huge amount of screen tearing when outdoors. I reloaded a save when I was indoors and had no issues but as soon as I step outside then it starts. It's literally broken the game for me right now as it's extremely noticeable when it's running through people and houses and into the sky. This is really frustrating for me and I need to get it solved as early as possible. I will be thankful to all if someone over here helps me to solve this problem.

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Screen tearing

I am not very sure that this will work but if you want then you can once try by clearing and de fragmenting the cache and check if that works. Please let me know if it helps you or not.

One simple solution to this problem is to reinstall the game. First of all, uninstall the game from your computer and then install it again. I am saying this because if there is some of the installed game files that is corrupted and for that reason you are getting this issue then that will be resolved after the reinstallation of the game. I wish that this will be helpful for you.

Check for the system requirement of the game and evaluate that with the system that you are using. If your computer is not upto that level to run the game then you might get the issues like this. You might have to upgrade your system.

You can try below and see if that works for you.
    1. Uninstall all display drivers.
    2. Boot in safe mode and use driver sweeper.
    3. Restart in normal mode and install display drivers.

Uninstall the event from your PC and afterward commission it again. I am stating this on account of if there is some of the instituted amusement documents that is debased and for that explanation you are getting this issue then that can be determined when the reinstallation of the recreation.