Thread: Anno 2070 has bug in the final mission on killing f.a.t.h.e.r.

Anno 2070 has bug in the final mission on killing f.a.t.h.e.r.

Hi guys

This is the great game I have ever played I kinda like this game as a gamer but there is one difficulty that I am facing in the game I am in the final mission an I am not able to complete it even after many try it still stuck somehow I am unable to finish him he is 0 hp plus no ships or building left as well as it isn’t ending is there someone who knows how to fix this as this is really annoying its a bug I guess is there any way to solve this issue I would be really glad to know this

Thanks in advance

Re: Anno 2070 has bug in the final mission on killing f.a.t.h.e.r.

Hey even I am facing the same difficulty I dint know this is the buy , are you sure about this as I believe no official word has came out of Ubisoft but if this is the bug then the only solution for this would be the patch is there any patch avail already on this issue anyone aware of this I would be really appreciating this if anyone can help me on this issue

I know this already found the solution on this on some website and the solution is its only works if you didn’t murder him in time drop. just murder him in actual time, then it works completely fine . bear in mind just don’t activate the lapse at the same time as you are shooting his core . this is tested as I also had the similar issue and now when I take note of all this its actually fixed all of my issue regarding this final mission now I had execute the guard-towers by means of timelapse, as well his fleet, after that the core in actual time. Hope this also will works for you certainly did work for me

Hey man thanks for that info I am really glad actually that works now I start the game and fixed it but it is really strange that such a great game contain such a bug hope it get solved soon thanks once again

You are absolutely correct this is really frustrating but thanks to Enos for the solution really appreciate this , now that bug is taken care off can anyone here solve my another problem the ark configuration for multiplayer & continues game reset subsequent to the mission and I don’t know what to do is there any one here can solve my this issue I would be really glad thanks