Thread: Dragon killed my Goat on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Dragon killed my Goat on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I reached Whiterun and there was a goat I ahve seen just wandering the streets all the time. After passing by many times, I just pretend he was mine. Not soon afterwards, my first "random" dragon appeared over the town. He dive-bombed down and killed the poor innocent goat. The whole town and I ambushed him and together we slayed him. A few days pass and every time I go into the town the corpse of the goat is still there. After that another "random" dragon flew over town. It must have smelled the goat corpse because it landed right on it. Once again the town's people and I gathered together to slayed it.

I can say that this was both actually funny and sad that the poor goat corpse would not disappear and is still there to this day. Is there someone else who have faced this funny thing in the game?

Re: Dragon killed my Goat on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

First Blood Dragon I have encountered died because it decided to bring destruction on all the mudcrabs outside Morthal instead of focusing on guards shooting him.

A Dragon was chasing after me. I was in the open plains West of Whiterun. I was running on my horse hoping to get away. Ahead of me were some Giants. As I got closer, the Dragon decided to land right in front of them and fight them. Well now, I thought. What a stupid Dragon. This is the time to start shooting arrows.

I was fighting a dragon, can't really remember where now, and we had a decent fight until he went completely suicidal and attacked 2 giants and their 2 mammoth friends. I had to sneak past the giants and their pets just to get that delicious soul.