Thread: Best method to do animal farming in Minecraft 1.0

Best method to do animal farming in Minecraft 1.0

Well I am looking to get the idea regarding the making of the animal farm in this particular game Minecraft 1.0. provide the useful instructions over here so that I will be able to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Best method to do animal farming in Minecraft 1.0

First of all I wanted to tell you that you should get wheat and second thing you should have the animals in the game. another thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that you should get the some fence and fence gate and you have to place animal over there. Once you have done the same you have to feed them by using the wheat which you have got.

I think you should use the following steps to have a successful farm in the game.
    • You have to place on the walls to make the watertight 2x2 shaft as high as you wanted.
    • You should make the 2x2 pool of water on the top.
    • You have to shoot eggs into the water until the chicken is appearing in the game.
    • Finally you have to collect eggs from the bottom shaft which you have done in the previous steps in the game.

Well in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should have the enough chicken and you can begin to kill off the excess of the chicken and cook their meet in the game. Chicken is used for the restores 3 food points. You will also have the stuff into the extreme amount into the game. in case you have stored the enough amount of the eggs then you can also kill all the chickens available in the game. also it will be useful when you are not wanted to run the farm all the time.

I am suggesting some useful information to get the requirement of yours over here. If you are supposed to fencing the animals in the game than you should make the fencing 2 thick in the game. when animals are supposed to bumping than they are having the habit of the phasing through those half-block barriers.