Thread: Which one is the biggest fail in survival in Minecraft 1.0?

Which one is the biggest fail in survival in Minecraft 1.0?

Well as the title of this particular thread is saying what I would like to discuss over here. I have installed Minecraft 1.0 on the computer of mine. I wanted to know what is the biggest fail in the survival of this particular thread. I have dedicated this particular thread to gather all the users who are having the above mentioned issue so post the comment of yours over here.

Re: Which one is the biggest fail in survival in Minecraft 1.0?

I was making an attempt to lure creeper into a pack of the skeletons so they are supposed to explode. Instead of it I have exploded in the game.

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that I was playing the hardcore survival mode of the game. I have made a epic mansion so it can export to an SMP server for friend of mine. I have avoided all the monster encounter and I was cautious around lava. There was lots of raining into the game. I was into the mine and sprint-jumping towards the cavern. The raining happening into the game make the entire game laggy so that I can keep myself sprint jumping in the game. in the hardcore mode you should delete the map as you have died in the game.

Well I wanted to tell you that who was spawner and hence I have walked into dungeon. Also there should be campfire in the game and you will be understand the thing which I have a all the users who are looking for.

I let you know that I have managed to get the diamond vein on wall when I was exploring the ravine. Hence I have fell into the pit of the lava and I was having the full set of the iron armor. I have waited while the fire died down and continued heading for vein when suddenly. i barely had the time to turn around and there was 3 creepers and they have simply exploded the cobblestone wall. I have made myself protected from the spilling lava so that the lava poured out in the game and I am died in the game. the inventory of mine was containing the 36 Gold 2 Stacks, 64 iron ore and some spider eyes and aso there was AN ENCHANTED DIAMOND SWORD.

Well after going through the post of yours I was looking to end of the Portal. As I have got the location in the game I have simply drug and fell into the lava pit which was located under the portal and died. There should be losing some splash harm potions and also enchanted diamond sword, as well as enchanted diamond helmet with the diamond set of armor. a bow, 2 arrow stacks and a diamond pick will be provided by the game.

The biggest fail in the game was the Epic fail and it was happen to me when I was going to ravine then from the sky a spider fell and begun to attack me. I was quite busy with the spider which are creeper which right behind and exploded.

Well according to me the biggest failure and when I supposed to start new world and spawn on sand. The sand was over the lava and the sand fell down. Spawn camped by the lava than there will be great fun while playing this particular game.
    Second thing which I wanted to tell you over here is that mining diamonds in which promptly fell into the lava and it supposed to turned around and due to this there was mini cave due to gravel which is supposed to shifted the course of the lava spawner and it supposed to covered me and also the entire area with lava.

So far I have not noticed any epic fail on epic fail on Minecraft for the fast long time. This particular thing is happening because of the SMP. Also one should stand quite safely which was several bock again the game. i having great time with this particular game and if you are having any interesting thing to share then let me know over here as early as possible.

The friend of mine entered into the home and there was no one in the same. I have kept myself standing outside and allowed him to go inside and started to work on the same. a man sprints entered into the home and he caught the friend of mine and banned the same.