Thread: Deadshot PDA glitch in Batman Arkham City

Deadshot PDA glitch in Batman Arkham City

I'm on fresh Game and trying to obtain my Platinum trophy. following to discovery of Deadshot's PDA, I unable to pick it up. I've restarted the PS3 a few times, went in plus out of buildings, went off moreover did other side missions, also have switched missing with Catwoman then back once more. I just unable to rise up that PDA to progress onto the subsequently aim. If I press choose to go to map, it yet says to get the PDA, which I not able to pick up. does anyone here can assist me on this I would be really glad

re: Deadshot PDA glitch in Batman Arkham City

Pardon me if you this I am asking the dumb question but can you tel me Are you in detective mode while you attempt to pick up the PDA?

At last I got it You need not pick it up however you make use of the scanner. previous to that didn't pick it up to scan as well, so that's why I belive you had to pick it up. after that I go back randomly and was be able to scan it. strange.

I have got the similar trouble currently. Have been going back to it every ten minutes previous to so plus won't allow me to scan it. This is just thing I have left to do for me New game plus 100%.

Best of luck man it to work. I don't familiar with what happen however I go back and it just scanned. Many doing additional thing and exchange out to Catwoman since I gave up for a small after that go to do additional stuff. Randomly I go back and it work. Why don’t you try switch to Catwoman, assault some Goons etc. Shame there isn't a sure fire method to fix this. although looking at your OP your on PS3, I’m on the Xbox. by no means familiar with may be fixable on PS3 and not on the Xbox.

Even I had the same problem just don’t worry I know how to fixed it just pull out your Cyrptograph sequencer furthermore HACK it currently we can get the entire get 100%!