Thread: The Pioneer Trail Orchid Arrangements

The Pioneer Trail Orchid Arrangements

In one of the missions in the game, it says that I have to collect 3 orchid arrangements but I am not able to understand that what this is. So I am posting this over here so that someone can tell me that what this means exactly.

Re: The Pioneer Trail Orchid Arrangements

It’s very easy to get them. If you want then you can get that as of harvesting your own Orchid Crops and also from ending your neighbors' Orchid Crops.

Thank you for the reply but I would like to tell you that I have already harvested 80 pink orchids and got zero orchid arrangements. What a frustrating waste. They disappeared and reappeared and disappeared and reappeared. They came back in time for harvesting, thankfully, but for nothing: Not a single orchid arrangement "fell" from them when harvesting. Extremely lucky is right. But 80 is a lot more than 3, and I still didn't get any at all. So what is the trick here?

I don't know what to say I got them in less than 150 orchids. I guess it's the luck of the drop. Try putting them on your wish list. I'm sure friends who have already done the mission should be able to pass some to you if they got luckier than you did.

Sorry for not starting a new thread as I thought this is the perfect place to get answer for this. I have been planting them for the last 2 days inside the green house and outside load of them and also going to friends to harvest theirs and I haven’t had a single orchid arrangement. Is this a glitch that only some of us are getting? I don’t mind if it takes a while to get them but I would like to know that the games working so as to not keep wasting time, especially as the newer tasks are asking for so many different crops to be planted that are taking up a lot of space. Can one of the mods at least tell us if there is a glitch or if this is normal with the orchids.

I would also like to say that the orchid arrangements are annoying particularly while you plant them and they disappear. Is that just a sign to let you know that getting the arrangements needed going to be another nightmare of playing?

I like all of these other folks who have posted about the nonexistent orchids arrangements, are people who when get a mission like to finish it. Missions are a challenge and alot of us play for this reason. When no headway is made it gets very frustrating. I personally feel after days of planting (invisible orchids) that this is a glitch and not some random factor. Meanwhile, the ghost town is hilarious good fun.

I have been planting the pink orchids for about two weeks, ever since they came out and I just got my second orchid arrangement today. I don't have a huge amount of pink orchids - I grow maybe 40 or 50 at a time in addition to other crops. I am not even sure how I got my second orchid arrangement - maybe when watering a neighbor's orchids. I just noticed I had two when yesterday I had only one. At this rate, I guess I'll get the third one in another week. It doesn't really matter - I can still earn crop mastery; I just can't do the missions. I may well finish the crop masteries before I get the third orchid arrangement.

I am wondering after harvesting at least 100 pink orchid crops now, I have yet to get anything accounted for in the orchid collection much less 3 orchid arrangements is there a glitch in giving these back or anything else for the collection? Initially when I saw this mission I thought ok 3 isn't so bad but when it takes weeks to get this I have put it to the bottom of my list to even work on anymore.