Thread: Are you able to see in caves in Minecraft 1.0?

Are you able to see in caves in Minecraft 1.0?

Well I don’t know why I am getting an issue while playing this particular game Minecraft 1.0 on the computer of mine. I am not able to see ahead of me into the light level zero environment on brightest settings. Let me know if you have noticed the same problem which I have mentioned over here. Any help to make the thing working for me highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are you able to see in caves in Minecraft 1.0?

I have noticed the same thing in this particular thread and it supposed to happen below the level 20 and it is getting worse in the game as you are supposed to go deeper in the game.

After going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you that I am able to see everything in the game even there is half of the brightness in the game. here the problem is PC screen is not the actual game. I recommend that you should try to running into the screen brightness.
    Also I recommend that you should go for the torches available in the game. Well what I wanted to tell you is that you should try the same and let me know whether it was useful to get the requirement of yours.

I don’t think so it’s a void fog. It could be the cave in the mountain which is supposed to matter in the game. I am not able to see any where into the pitch black cave on the computer. its bit dim at the middle side of the cave. Also I let you know that I am aware of the torches which you have mentioned into the previous post. It seems to be quite unfair that the most of the people can see far ahead of into the cave when I will not be aware if the creeper were few meter away from me in the game. you can try with the brightness settings available in the game as well as computer.

Well I have not seen any issue while looking into the cave when the brightness is up in the game. even there was not any issue if the brightness was low. It is already mentioned in the previous post that is you have to deal with the monitor settings of the computer.

I recommend couple of options to get the requirement of yours.
    The first option is,

• You have to make the Pickaxe
    • Use Mine coal
    • You have to make torch

The second option is,

• You have to search for the trees in the game and you have to burn the wood into furnace
    • Other option is to gate the charcoal and you will require to make the torch.

Though I can get the requirement of mine by using torch but still I wanted to keep the point of mine over here. If you are going to the unexplored branch of the caves becomes dangerous part of the game since torch light can go into the limited area. Due to this particular thing one will not be able to know about whether there is creeper in the game if its quite late.

It could be possible that the above mentioned issue is happening because the corruption of the game file so I recommend that you should reinstall the game on the computer. if there is no change in the situation than I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and fix th issue which you have mentioned over here and file a bug report to the developer of the game and they will work on the same.