Thread: Getting ‘ERROR: Could not find zone 'localized_code_pre_gfx_mp.ff' error message in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Getting ‘ERROR: Could not find zone 'localized_code_pre_gfx_mp.ff' error message in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Well I am getting above mentioned error message over here in this particular game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The error message can be stated as ‘ERROR: Could not find zone 'localized_code_pre_gfx_mp.ff' any idea to fix the matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting ‘ERROR: Could not find zone 'localized_code_pre_gfx_mp.ff' error message in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Looking at the matter I am asking following thing which will be find out the root cause of the issue which you are getting.
    Which operating system do you running? What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Is there any changes on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the issue.

Re: Getting ‘ERROR: Could not find zone 'localized_code_pre_gfx_mp.ff' error message in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I recommend following thing which will be useful to get the requirement of yours.
    • Well you should load Steam on the computer of yours and you have to click on the Library section.
    • Now you should right click on the game and click on Properties.
    • From the Properties you have to click on the Local Files tab and then click on the Verify the integrity of the game cache button and see whether the issue is resolved or not.

To fix the matter of yours I am suggesting following solution which will be useful to fix the matter of yours.
    1. You have to find out the installation directory of the game and look for the Zone folder.
    2. Now paste the Zone folder into the directory of the game where you are looking for.
    3. In case the directory did not seems to exist than I recommend that you should create the one manually.
    4. Now you should make an attempt to play the game and see whether it is working or not.

Well in this particular situation I am suggesting that you should restart the Steam as well as game on the system and let me know about the experience of yours over here.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is something wrong happening with the game file itself and hence I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should redownload the game and uninstall the game and after that you should install the game. once you have done you should reboot the system.

There could be bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game. the developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter of yours.