Thread: Jurassic Park: The Game Graphic settings

Jurassic Park: The Game Graphic settings

I have installed the Jurrasic Park the game in my gaming rig which was capable to play most of the games without any issues either related to graphics or FPS. However after installing this game I have noticed that the PC screen turns black whenever I try to play the game. Does anyone know how to configure the display to 1440 x 900 resolutions? Is there any easy way to do it?

Re: Jurassic Park: The Game Graphic settings

The resolution is no problem in that. I help If you installed the game and a CD do the following
    • Insert the game or cd (of course)
    • Enters the Start menu and search your game cd
    • Then with the mouse gives a right click and go to properties option
    • Option in the properties for the compatibility option and one option settings appear
    • Put a checkmark in the choice of 256 colors and the option of 640 x 480 resolution and it will be
    • After you give the option to accept And you can start the game without any problem

If it the problem that you're playing and you take half of play or the game gets stuck..... You’ll have to take your computer to fix or buy another as it is possible that the graphics card is damaged. I hope this is of help and the reason for this slower
    • Close the program you're downloading
    • Delete some documents that may be heavy or no longer use
    • Antivirus scan every 5 minutes
    • Get a licensed antivirus
    • IF your internet is slow because someone else uses it or signal neighbor’s makes you slow then scold your brethren who may be using the network.

Thank you very much, I could sort out the resolution, but try to shut everything I have, and my computer is not full, and still continues to slow, and that I close everything is open, I can only sign the battery will my lap in the taskbar and still runs to me and 11fpks 5 fps, and I to play anything I disconnect from the internet to close the antivirus.

The graphic menu is limited to the most important settings. In addition to texture quality, shadow effect and details can even choose the Shadowmap in two stages, the possibility of smoothing remains the player but denied. Here, however, can also be manually nachgeholfen. The same applies to MotionBlur. For every change in the graphics menu has interrupted the running game and to the main menu: annoying.

On the test system with a Phenom II X4 980 and a Radeon 6870 runs the game in high detail always smooth. The impacts of the various settings in the graphics menu on the ultimate performance are not apparent. Where the differences are still shows the comparison chart.

I must say that on the PS2 and Xdoos the best in terms of graphics. The control PC is so much better. Perhaps an idea to other parks of Fok! be shared. I have my version of VAT in the Netherlands from America because the game just for the consoles is released.

For your issue I must say the following:

• Try reducing the resolution to 640x480 and color depth in the game options screen to 16 bits. Also try to reduce the depth of 16-bit textures. If this is not enough, try lowering the texture quality. If this does not always, reduce the parameters field / particle / surface. This should really make a difference.
    • Make sure no other applications running at the same time as "Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis." If an antivirus program running, it is possible that scans files of the game as and when "Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis" the bed. This can cause slow performance. Please refer to the help of your anti-virus program for more information.
    • Please install the latest drivers for the graphics card

There are identified problems posed by the use of the motherboard with the Nforce driver versions 105 and earlier on Windows 2000. These problems are listed: a corruption of her after an hour of play and the risk of crashes that may require periodic rebooting the PC. These problems appear to be resolved if you use version 2.00. At the time of this writing, version 2.00 is the latest version of drivers available and we are not aware of newer drivers.

If I keep in mind properly, there's an additional thread concerning this inside the forum that describes a duo of registry keys that you need to edit to modify the game's resolution. I will try to post that thread when I found it.