Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 freezing after selecting host

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 freezing after selecting host

As the title of this particular thread is saying what issue I am facing over here. Well I have installed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Whenever I supposed to select the host the menu is getting freeze. I am not able to find out the root cause of the problem which you have stated over here in this particular thread. Let me know if you are having any idea why I am suffering from the above mentioned issue? Any help to make the thing working for me will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 freezing after selecting host

To find out the root cause of the problem of yours you have to answer the following questions. Which operating system do you running? What is the configuration of the computer? can you tell me whether you have installed Firewall or security software which you have installed on the computer? Let me know if you are having any other information to get the root cause of the issue.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following thing which will be helpful to get the requirement of yours.
    You need to enable the uPnP router setting or in other terms you will require to do port forwarding.
    You have to look for the NAT/ PAT settings and it will be available into the advanced section of the router interface.
    Code:
    TCP: 3074
    TCP: From 27014 to 27050
    UDP: 3074
    UDP: From 27000 to 27030
    Now you have to add a new rule and you have to find create a new rule option and you should add the above mentioned numbers into external and internal ports and Protocol should be TCP or UDP.
    Once you have done the same you should reboot the computer and router and see whether you are able to get any difference into the situation.

Do you have installed any firewall or security on the computer? if you are having the same than I recommend that you should disable the firewall as well as security software on the computer of yours and see whether you are able to notice any difference into the situation. If the thing is working perfectly than I recommend that you should configure the firewall as well as security software which you have installed.

In this particular situation I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Well I am highly suspecting that there could be bug issue with the game. in order to fix the bug issue you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer of the game will work on the same and they will release the patch which you should download and install the patch on the computer of yours.