Thread: Bomber is hacked in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Bomber is hacked in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I have noticed an interesting thing regarding this particular game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Well there are some of the guys in the game who are having unlimited stealth bombers. Let me know if you have seen the same thing over here. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours over here. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bomber is hacked in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Well after going through the thing which you have stated over here. What I wanted to tell you over here is that they should come and play the game on the dedicated servers. If there is something cheating happening into the game then I am sure that the administrator of the server will work on the same. this the only one thing which can tell you to find out the cheaters in the game. I will let you know as I come across any other information over here in this particular thread.

Re: Bomber is hacked in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here and one should run the game on the dedicated server to make the thing working for you. personally I am wondering that there should be some strict rules implemented in the game to avoid the occurring of cheating.