Thread: Do you think that Aggravated Assault have Glitch there in Batman: Arkham City

Do you think that Aggravated Assault have Glitch there in Batman: Arkham City

There are the needs for the Aggravated Assault. There may be the glitch there in the game since I have mostly completed the Arkham City and there are three more political prisoners, so I think this is the glitch for this game over that location since I am unable to find the political prisoners and also I have try to find the solution for this but not get the solution for this so guys any of the suggestion that you have to give for the glitch there for the game then please do the reply for this.

Re: Do you think that Aggravated Assault have Glitch there in Batman: Arkham City

Yes even I have also noticed the glitch there in the game that I have seen that I have flown the map 24 times and I think that this is after compressed everybody there in this game, but there are none of the thing I have found there at that spot. And also I was playing the game offline and have the 49/50 accomplishment for batman there in this game. but there are none of the Catwoman or Robin or now Nightwing exist there, so this are the thing that I have seen there in the game that point to the presence of the glitch there in the game.

Re: Do you think that Aggravated Assault have Glitch there in Batman: Arkham City

There is the issue I have in this game that even i have completed the main story, my Aggravated assault development is trapped at least 90 percent, there are lots of the thing I have down for this thing to have like airborne up as well as down the districts. Making the use of the special characters there for this thing for completed the main story. kill down most of the enemies over and over again, but this thing that I have done for the achievements there fir the game have not seen there for the game. there are none of the political prisoners have seen over there in this game after doing so much of the thing there for the game that is why I think the game have the glitch there for the political prisoners.

There are the several thing that I have completed in new game plus, but I have stuck over the finding of those guys that are over and over have to be there supposed to appear randomly. But the fact for this is that they are not there in those places. Even I have search for those guys there in the steel mill and everywhere whatever the possible think I have feel I have done there. So I think this are the thing that are pointing the presence of the glitch and I think that can be fixed in the next version for this game.

There are no issue or the glitch I have seen there in this game may this are the thing have to be there that it require some different activity or something like that that you people are missing to make the use or some of the thing there you have to make the use of the thing that are require there to make the use so that the game can be completed with the thing that are require that at the location for the game. Since whatever the instruction or the mission is there I have to follow that and finally I have seen that I have completed the game without any of the issue there for the game. so if you people have any of the issue there for the game then it is not an issue it is only the thing that you people are missing something, and maybe there are some of the glitch there for the game but I think that that have to fixed there in the next version or the release for the Patch version of the game.

There are none of the issue there in the game, beside doing the lots of the struggle there for the game you can go for the alley near the iceberg lounge, there you will find the political prisoners.

The thing that matter here is the player have to know before searching for the final achievement that whether
    • You have completed the mission on the first attempt play.
    • Have there are the collection for the all trophies are with you.

Yes there may be the glitch there at the game even I was also have completed the game at about 99% on my profile for Arkham City, there only the need for 3 more political prisoners and I have search for those 3 more political prisoners almost everywhere may they are disappear or may there or may there are the requirement for the cheat code for this thing. So may there is the need for game to be finished there by the new game plus.

I think you guys are confused over the map and you are in to hurry the 3 more political prisoners is there in the alley near the iceberg lounge. So just move toward that location and found those political prisoners.

This is the best and the good game I have seen among the collection for the game for the batman there are very few of the glitch or the issue is there but I have not seen yet, so I want to make this thing clear that the search for the political prisoners is not an easy therein the game since they are the main part for the game so may they are little bit tough to search finally I want to suggest that make the use of the skills that are require to play this game and make the search for the political prisoners.

There may be the glitch there in the game that have there but still I have not seen any of the thing there in the game. Since while playing this game I have reach there at the iceberg lounge the hiding in the alley, there I have founded the political prisoners. And this make not that much to struggle for this thing in the game so I can say that there are no glitch there for the game.