Thread: Jurassic Park the Game can't progress in Episode 1

Jurassic Park the Game can't progress in Episode 1

I use this Jurassic Park the Game on my Macbookpro laptop which is running Mac OS X. It works nicely. I download this game in last week and installed it carefully. Now I want to discuss some thing related to this game. I play its episode 1 and I must say that I am disappointed with its end. There is not any up gradation or progress happen onto it. Why should this happen on such pc game? Can anybody explain about it? Thanks in advance.

Re: Jurassic Park the Game can't progress in Episode 1

Currently can’t do this on the PC version either. Yes, there is not any progress happen onto the pc version of the episode 1 game. You can get its progression on the gaming console but not onto the pc version. remember this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Currently can’t do this on the PC version either. Yes, there is not any progress happen onto the pc version of the episode 1 game. You can get its progression on the gaming console but not onto the pc version. remember this thing.
    Manufacturer of this game has been work on the episode 1 and within few days, they launch this better way of this episode 1 of this Jurassic Park pc Game. Then you can really like its performance. Try this and check what result arrives onto it. I have been a loyal and supportive customer of JP games, purchasing the entire Monkey Island set w/ DVD. Expert on that site told me that this game is being available on better episode format within few time slots. Then you can also enjoy this game.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    Manufacturer of this game has been work on the episode 1 and within few days, they launch this better way of this episode 1 of this Jurassic Park pc Game. Then you can really like its performance. Try this and check what result arrives onto it. I have been a loyal and supportive customer of JP games, purchasing the entire Monkey Island set w/ DVD. Expert on that site told me that this game is being available on better episode format within few time slots. Then you can also enjoy this game.
    There are slight hesitations from time to time. Not that much action on your part. I would be say that try to the official site expert person. Expert will be work to getting more information about this episode and its related information. Try to do this task and then check what reply expert will be sent to you. I’m sure that expert will provide you proper information.