Thread: What about online gameplay of The Cursed Crusade

What about online gameplay of The Cursed Crusade

I want to know about the online or multiplayer support on this game. I found that this game has better support for co-op gameplay. Does the game give issue on online gameplay also. Has anyone played the same?

Re: What about online gameplay of The Cursed Crusade

This game has a online support and split screen co-op gameplay mode. Two players can play with each other and share the same screen. It has a co-op gameplay. I found a co-op trailer with two characters at a time.Multiplayer gameplay offers you more action. You can team up with your friend and end up many levels. I found it quiet better. This was really liked by many. There are ample of videos on the multiplayer gameplay which can provide you a better output. I do not have much info on the same. Like how to begin or how to connect. I am too waiting for the same info.

Multiplayer offers you a different arena of fight within short sections and enough cutscene. One thing is really annoying here is that when you hit someone is co-op mode the cutscene does other action.

There are lots of cutscene in the game which is really annoying. The game has tournaments and bets where you can with your friend play. The co-op mode is nice, but I found the story quiet old. There are nothing special in that. A very easy way of killing soldiers. For diversification there are different regions and classes of soldiers who own different weapons. The co-op mode let you to perform some kind of combo attacks. Each new section begins with just one weapon and one may gather from the front - which is why even a terrible hassle, because the weapons hardly lift off the ground. The Cursed Crusade finally dispensed at lightning fast and hammering a button combo system is a tactical preference.